Onetap.su vs Aimware

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

xeare

SO earlier I got aimware but I was not really impressed with it and I was thinking about getting 1 month OT sub. Is it better than Aimware legit and/or rage?

ugu

I recently had an active subscription on both cheats. Of course the answer to this question depends, for the most part, on the user and the .cfg one's using. If by any means you want an opinion, my own is that OneTap's ragebot is much better, especially with Auto, although AimWare's Scout and Berettas are surprisingly not that bad. The way I see, the biggest problem with AimWare is that it misses way too much on moving targets. As for the legitbot, OneTap's much better for legit HvH, but on the other hand AimWare's much better if you want to pass as a legit player, especially for the aimbot, as AW's feels way more smooth. AW's also has support for .lua's and those can come in hand in some situations, my favorite one was the walkbot to reach level 2 effortlessly on free accounts. Overall, I prefer OT so much more that in the end I was eager for my AW sub to run out, but the latter also has it's positive points.

primx

Banned
Early adopter
SO earlier I got aimware but I was not really impressed with it and I was thinking about getting 1 month OT sub. Is it better than Aimware legit and/or rage?
are you fucking dumb ot is so much better then that public shit

Xearez

I recently had an active subscription on both cheats. Of course the answer to this question depends, for the most part, on the user and the .cfg one's using. If by any means you want an opinion, my own is that OneTap's ragebot is much better, especially with Auto, although AimWare's Scout and Berettas are surprisingly not that bad. The way I see, the biggest problem with AimWare is that it misses way too much on moving targets. As for the legitbot, OneTap's much better for legit HvH, but on the other hand AimWare's much better if you want to pass as a legit player, especially for the aimbot, as AW's feels way more smooth. AW's also has support for .lua's and those can come in hand in some situations, my favorite one was the walkbot to reach level 2 effortlessly on free accounts. Overall, I prefer OT so much more that in the end I was eager for my AW sub to run out, but the latter also has it's positive points.
yeah i have like 5 more days of AW should i just still get OT now or just wait

factor

Onetap > AW.
Onetap HvH miles ahead of aw
Onetap legit is competent but aw is better for prime cheating (with risk of ban in VAC waves) and trolling

Get Onetap, join the family.

Harrods

Legit: Aimware > OT
Rage: OT > Aimware

you can do good with aimware if you have a good config and don't play super aggressive but the fps is just killer on it.
OT is a better choice at this point

Ive used the crack ot and i have LT aw,
Onetap is op at rage hvh.
Aw legit is way better.
But that doesnt mean that ot sucks as its all back to the actual player his gaming style his cfg they make all the difference.

Ive used the crack ot and i have LT aw,
Onetap is op at rage hvh.
Aw legit is way better.
But that doesnt mean that ot sucks as its all back to the actual player his gaming style his cfg they make all the difference.
Not to mention that was a crack comparison... if its the original one then you are in a whole other level...

OGDigBick

Aimware's support is generally dogshit and has been for a while now (AW lifetime user since 2015), my opinion and experience thus far with OT's support has been great and most important of all the staff here are responsive. So consider this as well.

Reactions: Klazzed