How to reset my hwid

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Snipota

Greetings everyone.

A while ago my laptop stopped working and recently I've build a PC and I want to ask how to reset my hwid.

I tried to login like a couple months ago trying to ask here but for some reason after I login to onetap, I got banned because I think I logged into a different machine and this is kinda important because in a month or 2, I think I'll buy a 1 month sub for it.

best regards.

keoperDAB

Subscriber
Greetings everyone.

A while ago my laptop stopped working and recently I've build a PC and I want to ask how to reset my hwid.

I tried to login like a couple months ago trying to ask here but for some reason after I login to onetap, I got banned because I think I logged into a different machine and this is kinda important because in a month or 2, I think I'll buy a 1 month sub for it.

best regards.
open a ticket in

keoperDAB

Subscriber
Greetings everyone.

best regards.
oh yeah i forgot
if u have provement please keep it and show them in the ticket, it will helps u to reset

Reactions: Snipota