onetap.su v2 showcase

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

jaker

Early adopter
you get told why you're missing yet you still make useless videos, fix your config and stop whining

fiske

Early adopter
fix your config and stop whining
863561P.jpg

whifph

i just didn't care enough to properly reply
It's actually surprising apes like you are allowed on this forum. You just blurt shit out your mouth and do nothing. Don't comment unless you are gonna help, because to me it seems like your ego is stopping your brain working properly.

fiske

Early adopter
It's actually surprising apes like you are allowed on this forum. You just blurt shit out your mouth and do nothing. Don't comment unless you are gonna help, because to me it seems like your ego is stopping your brain working properly.
Nice reply! Herp a derp gamer over here! If you’re another one of these idiot users who think that your config changes the resolver then please inform me so i can ignore you.

Reactions: destiny

whifph

Nice reply! Herp a derp gamer over here! If you’re another one of these idiot users who think that your config changes the resolver then please inform me so i can ignore you.
No I don't I know the resolver has issues. I report them instead of crying. You just shit post on the forums.

fiske

Early adopter
No I don't I know the resolver has issues. I report them instead of crying. You just shit post on the forums.
I have no idea what you're talking about right now.. Also imagine not being Early Adopter rofl 23k btw 😂

Last edited:

whifph

I have no idea what you're talking about right now.. Also imagine not being Early Adopter rofl 23k btw 😂
Okay buddy. Tell that to my old account lmao uid 90 btw. 3 times lower than yours. Had the cheat before you knew it was a thing lmao. I'm gonna ignore you attention seeking comments. That's comment confirmed your ego stops your brain working. Bye

fiske

Early adopter
Okay buddy. Tell that to my old account lmao uid 90 btw. 3 times lower than yours. Had the cheat before you knew it was a thing lmao. I'm gonna ignore you attention seeking comments. That's comment confirmed your ego stops your brain working. Bye
you type like a child with autism