onetap.su 1v1 skeet.cc/gamesense.pub (FULL GAME)

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

conrad012

Banned
skeet is in the worse stage it's ever been its really bad right now that why most of skeet users that has a brain went to onetap

loki

skeet doesnt have 4k users
that guy against him doesnt even have skeet, hes using aw, the clantag looks kinda slow to me too
onetap is trash atm, cant hit skeet users when against them. Tried my config and other configs. There was no missed shot due to spread error showing up
hi try using the update that came out an hour or so ago 😅

anupam

skeet doesnt have 4k users
that guy against him doesnt even have skeet, hes using aw, the clantag looks kinda slow to me too
onetap is trash atm, cant hit skeet users when against them. Tried my config and other configs. There was no missed shot due to spread error showing up
I don't know you know or not skeeter name "kez" . I checked my AA against his scout with v2. He was shooting my fake. Every cheat is being destroyed rn. RIP

Haqinq

Early adopter
"So when are we gonna get a major update that will turn skeet back to a beast? I mean if estoerik doesnt do something soon iam 100% sure most of skeet users is gonna buy onetap, and i personally know so many skeet users that prefers onetap over skeet just because of the active updates in onetap. I think its pretty sad imo to let a public cheat take over the hvh scene when esoterik is capable of doing something 2x better. " -quoted from skeet forum

ihaqinq

I think this video is fake. Because if you watch it carefully. You will find that they use the same weapon every round. Also, I think the enemy has turned off resolver and disabled anti-aim

Reactions: Haqinq