onetap.su 1v1 skeet.cc/gamesense.pub (FULL GAME)

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

metro

Banned
skeet is dogshit right now its not hard to win a 4k uid skeet user
skeet doesnt have 4k users
that guy against him doesnt even have skeet, hes using aw, the clantag looks kinda slow to me too
onetap is trash atm, cant hit skeet users when against them. Tried my config and other configs. There was no missed shot due to spread error showing up

Haqinq

Early adopter
that guy against him doesnt even have skeet, hes using aw, the clantag looks kinda slow to me too
onetap is trash atm, cant hit skeet users when against them. Tried my config and other configs. There was no missed shot due to spread error showing up
that was indeed a skeet user with 2k uid

conrad012

Banned
4k uid is a saying that you have high uid if you got skeet before and skeet is legit dogshit right now im tapping them most of the time its your config

conrad012

Banned
that is gamesense tag it looks like it aswell because it pauses at the end then goes again idk if its something else

Haqinq

Early adopter
i cant see a vid on his channel with skeet, maybe he has it. I dont know, his config isnt good then or he was unlucky cant tell
he doesn't even have a channel?
but in case by him you mean Doge, no that was not doge just an nn with the name Doge. i said it in the comment section.

metro

Banned
he doesn't even have a channel?
but in case by him you mean Doge, no that was not doge just an nn with the name Doge. i said it in the comment section.
sorry then, im not reading comments that much, i just found this vid