Onetap review after 7 months.

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
This is my 2nd sub since v3 came out, but I have used onetap v1 as well as v2 for many months prior.

Legitbot: -/10
Last time I've fully utilised the legitbot was about a year ago when v2 was a thing, and the only legit feature that I've used in v3 is triggerbot, which works fine.

Ragebot: 8/10
For whatever reason I see a lot of people in either the chat or in threads complaining about the resolver and whatnot, but personally I haven't really had any issues with it if you compare it to other cheats that I have used not too long ago. In fact, it's the resolver that made me switch from ....sense to onetap. Sometimes the cheat decides to not give a damn about my min dmg, but doesn't happen too often to rant about it. Overall, onetap's resolver and ragebot is superior.

Anti-aim: 8/10
AA seems to be doing what it's supposed to be doing, people miss me every now and then, nothing to complain about really.

Visuals: 10/10
Onetap's visuals are clean and nice to look at. There's also a lot more customisability regarding chams that I couldn't find in any other rage cheat that I have ever used.

Misc: 8/10
Misc in onetap is like in any other cheat, so I guess there isn't really anything to complain about, apart from one thing, which is directional auto strafer. It really doesn't feel like it retracts you fast enough, feels really sluggish. That's about it for the misc.

JavaScript: 10/10
I use a few JS's myself and they don't necessarily enhance your performance in game, but they add some cool features that aren't really in the cheat.

Overall: 9/10

fusionezzz

i wonder what configs and js you all use because today's update literally made every config start missing and double tap still hasn't shot 2 shots to the enemy today, only 1 hits.