onetap review after 3 months

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

ernestlim05

Early adopter
lol what else is there to say? onetap is number one cheat.
better than all other cheats.
legitbot - p
ragebot - p
aimbot - p
so p
but there was a resolver upd on 4/4 , i dont find it that bad but i do feel like there may need to be some more fixes.
i made a new config and reworked it for around a week and now its working much better than with old cfg. the resolver wont affect me too much but i DID have to redo some stuff here and there, most other users need to update their configs as well to work with the resolver.
good luck tapping overall cheat is p 100/10 broke the limit!!

llama p c0der

KateAwpton

Banned
lol what else is there to say? onetap is number one cheat.
better than all other cheats.
legitbot - p
ragebot - p
aimbot - p
so p
but there was a resolver upd on 4/4 , i dont find it that bad but i do feel like there may need to be some more fixes.
i made a new config and reworked it for around a week and now its working much better than with old cfg. the resolver wont affect me too much but i DID have to redo some stuff here and there, most other users need to update their configs as well to work with the resolver.
good luck tapping overall cheat is p 100/10 broke the limit!!

llama p c0der
Yeah the new update kind of required a config rework. I started from nothing to make my newest and It’s amazing, nice testimonial.

Yes there are bugs but they seemed to be fix in alpha (don’t know for sure though). Resolver is working great still.

edeen

Staff member
Subscriber
Yeah the new update kind of required a config rework. I started from nothing to make my newest and It’s amazing, nice testimonial.

Yes there are bugs but they seemed to be fix in alpha (don’t know for sure though). Resolver is working great still.
Dont spread false rumours when you have no idea what is in alpha.

Reactions: JorenX

KateAwpton

Banned
Dont spread false rumours when you have no idea what is in alpha.
I was playing with an alpha member the other day and was dumping, 3 of us there, alpha on my team and one guy with a knife out. I was dumping the guy with like 20+ Scout shots. The alpha user pulled his scout out and instantly tapped him.

Edit: why I said *seemed* as I don’t know 100%, but from what I’ve seen alphas haven’t dumped.

P

phage

I was playing with an alpha member the other day and was dumping, 3 of us there, alpha on my team and one guy with a knife out. I was dumping the guy with like 20+ Scout shots. The alpha user pulled his scout out and instantly tapped him.

Edit: why I said *seemed* as I don’t know 100%, but from what I’ve seen alphas haven’t dumped.
Is it possible that they have a better config instead of everything being "fixed in alpha"?

KateAwpton

Banned
Is it possible that they have a better config instead of everything being "fixed in alpha"?
Absolutely! But I was dumping 3 clips with the scout, they pull out the scout and tap the kid instantly.

Before the recent update I never dumped with scout, now it’s more frequent. But it seemed to clearly be an issue with onetap as when I looked at him with my visuals he was staring in the sky, the guy with alpha said he could see his real head the entire time WITHOUT pitch resolver on. No message in console either. Not a real issue but can get irritating at times. Had to redo my config entirely, not that big of a deal tho.

I mean if there was 0 changes to the resolver in alpha build than excuse me sorry, but it just seems as the newer resolver doesn’t have the same consistency issues.

sucilyce

Absolutely! But I was dumping 3 clips with the scout, they pull out the scout and tap the kid instantly.

Before the recent update I never dumped with scout, now it’s more frequent. But it seemed to clearly be an issue with onetap as when I looked at him with my visuals he was staring in the sky, the guy with alpha said he could see his real head the entire time WITHOUT pitch resolver on. No message in console either. Not a real issue but can get irritating at times. Had to redo my config entirely, not that big of a deal tho.

I mean if there was 0 changes to the resolver in alpha build than excuse me sorry, but it just seems as the newer resolver doesn’t have the same consistency issues.
I dont like you, you talk to much.

Reactions: JorenX

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
I dont like you, you talk to much.
It's about the testimonial here, there was no reason for you to express your opinions here. (about another user)
The review is good, try adding more details though.
Explain what you had liked about something in depth, other than that, good review.

Reactions: KateAwpton

JorenX

Banned
Subscriber
It's about the testimonial here, there was no reason for you to express your opinions here. (about another user)
The review is good, try adding more details though.
Explain what you had liked about something in depth, other than that, good review.
BHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

Reactions: sucilyce