Onetap in a nutshell.

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

who

Early adopter
Fucking dominates, anyone who claims it is bad as of this post date/after June 6th, is completely wrong.
(Granted that an update in the future doesn't break functions in some way.)

Not only is their playstyle complete dog shit, their config is to.

The majority of the onetap community doesn't seem to understand this.

This cheat preforms extremely well after the major update, and if you know how to config CORRECTLY, and you can PROPERLY HVH, you will preform among the best players in the lobby.

Stop whining and learn to hvh, retards - This cheat is fucking P.

and thats coming from me.

Vehnex

Fucking dominates, anyone who claims it is bad as of this post date/after June 6th, is completely wrong.
(Granted that an update in the future doesn't break functions in some way.)

Not only is their playstyle complete dog shit, their config is to.

The majority of the onetap community doesn't seem to understand this.

This cheat preforms extremely well after the major update, and if you know how to config CORRECTLY, and you can PROPERLY HVH, you will preform among the best players in the lobby.

Stop whining and learn to hvh, retards - This cheat is fucking P.

and thats coming from me.
So you're claiming the cheat has 0 flaws?

Vehnex

No, he claims it performs well for him, learn to read and don't jump to conclusions.
I know how to read perfectly fine, If you can't understand that the English language is a very complex language and things can be misinterpreted and skewed in ones mind to make them think something else apart from what the person typing is trying to portray then idk what to tell you other than don't judge someone based on their replies :). To me, he is stating that if anyone says the cheat is bad that they are "completely wrong", so if someone were to make a statement saying the cheat is bad in a certain area, their statement would make them be called bad by this gentleman.

I know how to read perfectly fine, If you can't understand that the English language is a very complex language and things can be misinterpreted and skewed in ones mind to make them think something else apart from what the person typing is trying to portray then idk what to tell you other than don't judge someone based on their replies :). To me, he is stating that if anyone says the cheat is bad that they are "completely wrong", so if someone were to make a statement saying the cheat is bad in a certain area, their statement would make them be called bad by this gentleman.
you really went off 👀

lampeesta

🤡

Reactions: dylanc

PoProck2

well i realised smth in OT to be Good in HVH with OT u need almost All rage features ON + values of multipoint need to be more on baim to hit head and i tested that and it does great + it hits super fast and no misses anti-aim is super good if u know how to configurate on my config my AA is p100 and i definetly say OT is the best deal u can get rn and yeah playstyle ... Those who Tryhard with OT or Stay in 1Ways Those kind of players are as bad as their cfg ffs when u Can play really Ez Agressive and get 5K just passing by etc etc in my opinion OneTap is the best.

tinted

Subscriber
Early adopter
As long as you have a config that fits your play style and know when and when not to peek you will dominate.