Onetap CS2

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

shuyin55

Also why is OT not bringing down the "GET NOW" when we all know its not working. They are still selling it even it's no longer usable.

Mundo

Well, there is an issue with this. Aimware has been detected since day one as an example. Overwatch and stuff also isn't out yet so I would be on the side of caution with what you do.
I will say that this is false news aimware has been detected yes but it is not detected anymore and is right now one of the only if not the only public cheats to have a full ragebot and semi rage but also an ok legit bot 2 and right now it is undetected but they have been detected 2 times so i will say this like i always say when you cheats in general cheat with caution

keoperDAB

Subscriber
I will say that this is false news aimware has been detected yes but it is not detected anymore and is right now one of the only if not the only public cheats to have a full ragebot and semi rage but also an ok legit bot 2 and right now it is undetected but they have been detected 2 times so i will say this like i always say when you cheats in general cheat with caution
aimware is not detected omg!!!!
mfs just cant accept aimware is trash cheat
imagine paying for a Allāhu Akbar cheat that will explode you in mid game