My Review of onetap v4

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Ruuzeri

So I will start with the fact that I don't have a cfg issue. If you want to see my CFG write me on discord Aisu#0420

So I will only evaluate the Ragebot because I do not use the LegitBot.

Visuals 8/10

With a few scripts you can do a lot of good things, but without a script there is not enough and not enough choice.

MISC 8/10

Many things don't make sense from this position like clantags in helper. Where is a clantag a helper in which world. But I am satisfied with the functions and it is all there.

AntiAim 2/10

The AntiAim is the worst AntiAim I have ever used. It gets a bit better with scripts but there are generally too few functions. In my opinion AntiAim should be completely new or after 1 year no real update or a major update. The functions it has are standard.

Ragebot 6/10
Has been mentioned several times I want to draw your attention to the video of masterlooser (
)

I had many good moments with the Ragebot but also many bad ones where spread misses, resolute misses or just doesn't shoot at all.

Endword

I bet I'll read so much garbage under here, but I want to remind you that this was my experience with Onetap and I'm only telling you what I experienced.
So write as much as you want, it won't change my opinion.

Peace Ruuzei

Reactions: IronSpiderX22