My honest review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

froze

Legit: N/A (Never used the legitbot cuz I dont really legit hack)

Misc: 10/10 Basic misc tab, has everything u really need.

Rage: 7/10 I find the ragebot to be pretty good, but the cheat has a tendency to prefer body hitboxes over head in situations where the enemy seems resolved. There has been many times where someones head would either be peeking first, or their head would be in a very easy spot to shoot at but instead would prefer to shoot at the body for some reason. I only have 1 baim condition enabled which is lethal so I know thats not why. I also have 80 hc on my auto which I would say that cant be causing this issue. I have to rely on raising my min dmg to somewhere between 45-50+ with an auto so that I can kill someone faster while baiming. I also feel accuracy boost is getting me killed in certain situations because if u have it too high I will end up not shooting at times when I could, and if u have it too low it will miss more due to occlusion. I cant find an "in between" value because if I set my accuracy boost to any lower then 80 I start missing due to occlusion a little too much. Other then that, ragebot is good and easy to configure.

Anti-Aim: 9/10: Pretty customizable anti-aim to say the least. I rarely ever get problems with auto direction randomly flinging my head out in the open like other cheats. Also fakelag is very customizable. Can be confusing using alternative to some new players but it works well and i dont find myself randomly teleporting due to fakelag.

Visuals: 7/10 Really easy to customize. Using the color picker right next to the visual is way more convenient then having a colors tab so a plus on that. I feel some visuals u should be able to change the color of like weapon icon/weapon text. I feel there should be customization on the out of view indicators because there has been times where I would die to someone behind me without me knowing they were there cuz the indicators werent in a place where I could easily see them. If you can change how long it takes for dormant players to start fading away then I feel u should be able to change where u want the out of view indicators to be. Offscreen world space is a cool feature but it just makes it more impossible to see. Also I feel adding more cham materials could make for cooler and unique looking visuals.

Organization: 7/10 Ive been using the cheat for more then a month now and one thing I dont like is how certain features are placed in a tab they shouldnt be. Enabling ur hitmarker, hitsound, and changing volume shouldnt be placed in the skins tab nor should viewmodel. Just find it inconvenient when I want to change the weapon volume or the hitsound, I would have to go to the tab where I would least expect it to be.

One thing I forgot to mention is sometimes when I miss, the event log doesnt log my misses so I dont know what I should change in my config. If I miss due to spread i know to maybe higher my hitchance, if I miss due to occlusion, I know to increase accuracy boost. But when it doesnt tell me, I dont know what to change.

Overall this cheat is one of my favorites to use. Another good thing I forgot to mention is updates. This cheat gets updated quite frequently which is a big plus. This is just my honest take on onetap and I would recommend it to anybody.

Last edited:

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
Decent review, I semi-disagree with the rage though, It is somewhat configuration but other than that, good review.

KateAwpton

Banned
Legit: N/A (Never used the legitbot cuz I dont really legit hack)

Misc: 10/10 Basic misc tab, has everything u really need.

Rage: 7/10 I find the ragebot to be pretty good, but the cheat has a tendency to prefer body hitboxes over head in situations where the enemy seems resolved. There has been many times where someones head would either be peeking first, or their head would be in a very easy spot to shoot at but instead would prefer to shoot at the body for some reason. I only have 1 baim condition enabled which is lethal so I know thats not why. I also have 80 hc on my auto which I would say that cant be causing this issue. I have to rely on raising my min dmg to somewhere between 45-50+ with an auto so that I can kill someone faster while baiming. I also feel accuracy boost is getting me killed in certain situations because if u have it too high I will end up not shooting at times when I could, and if u have it too low it will miss more due to occlusion. I cant find an "in between" value because if I set my accuracy boost to any lower then 80 I start missing due to occlusion a little too much. Other then that, ragebot is good and easy to configure.

Anti-Aim: 9/10: Pretty customizable anti-aim to say the least. I rarely ever get problems with auto direction randomly flinging my head out in the open like other cheats. Also fakelag is very customizable. Can be confusing using alternative to some new players but it works well and i dont find myself randomly teleporting due to fakelag.

Visuals: 7/10 Really easy to customize. Using the color picker right next to the visual is way more convenient then having a colors tab so a plus on that. I feel some visuals u should be able to change the color of like weapon icon/weapon text. I feel there should be customization on the out of view indicators because there has been times where I would die to someone behind me without me knowing they were there cuz the indicators werent in a place where I could easily see them. If you can change how long it takes for dormant players to start fading away then I feel u should be able to change where u want the out of view indicators to be. Offscreen world space is a cool feature but it just makes it more impossible to see. Also I feel adding more cham materials could make for cooler and unique looking visuals.

Organization: 7/10 Ive been using the cheat for more then a month now and one thing I dont like is how certain features are placed in a tab they shouldnt be. Enabling ur hitmarker, hitsound, and changing volume shouldnt be placed in the skins tab nor should viewmodel. Just find it inconvenient when I want to change the weapon volume or the hitsound, I would have to go to the tab where I would least expect it to be.

One thing I forgot to mention is sometimes when I miss, the event log doesnt log my misses so I dont know what I should change in my config. If I miss due to spread i know to maybe higher my hitchance, if I miss due to occlusion, I know to increase accuracy boost. But when it doesnt tell me, I dont know what to change.

Overall this cheat is one of my favorites to use. Another good thing I forgot to mention is updates. This cheat gets updated quite frequently which is a big plus. This is just my honest take on onetap and I would recommend it to anybody.
I agree actually with the rage section. The cheat recently Baims lots, I think the priorities need to be worked a little bit. I feel that if I have the x2 shot override on, it baims with the auto every time. Lots of tweaking and I finally hit head often. Just requires specific configs but I do think they need to fix the fact it loves to baim when it can.