my feedback

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

minguito

When I bought "onetap.com I thought it was going to be better because in the first 5 days I was unable to do anything with the cheat but as time went by I got used to the cheat, my subscription is almost over but for whom is thinking about buying, waiting for the new update to resolve and then shopping because I feel that a free cheat can kill easily but ready when there is a new update I will buy.
This month I made three videos but I will leave one here for you to see
I hope you enjoyed my feedback And that's it Good luck and hugs
Video :

Robx24

Actual good review without any bullshit sprinkled on top, a breath of fresh air! (also i think onetap gets better as you have less sub days so you buy it again (first week doesn't shoot and last week you start beating skeeters and so on :) )

minguito

Actual good review without any bullshit sprinkled on top, a breath of fresh air! (also i think onetap gets better as you have less sub days so you buy it again (first week doesn't shoot and last week you start beating skeeters and so on :) )
thank's, and ye ngl... ot is the best public cheat

I AGREE, thats why im not paying anymore for this shit cheat