Please see my feedback for the administrator of onetap v4

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

bd05115

Hello, the administrators of onetap, the cheater onetap v4 used to be very strong, but now, especially empty head parsing and anti-self-aiming can't work. onetap v4, which costs 19.9 euros, can't beat onetap v3 Crack. I hope to pay attention to it. If there is no way, I have to switch to the cheater neverloss. Administrators should pay attention to updating the head parser and anti-self-aiming. Thank you.

idkk

Hello, the administrators of onetap, the cheater onetap v4 used to be very strong, but now, especially empty head parsing and anti-self-aiming can't work. onetap v4, which costs 19.9 euros, can't beat onetap v3 Crack. I hope to pay attention to it. If there is no way, I have to switch to the cheater neverloss. Administrators should pay attention to updating the head parser and anti-self-aiming. Thank you.
The anti-aim works completely fine on onetap v4. The cheat isn't necessarily bad at the moment you just need to heavily adjust to the ideal-tick meta rn which is going to be difficult.

Macsek211

Early adopter
bruh since desync most cheats are literally preforming similar or just a little better + mostly its about the playstyle and little bit cfg because I really don't know how can u config onetap badly since its rage menu is so oversimplified

noev2

switch to nvl lol,if u use it before u will miss ot again. imagine using 2 week's pocket money to buy a cheat that miss ez shot(even with prefer baim it still goes for head evry times) and ez onshotted aa cheat. Haizzz money fly fly~
what bro

4hm3d

The anti-aim works completely fine on onetap v4. The cheat isn't necessarily bad at the moment you just need to heavily adjust to the ideal-tick meta rn which is going to be difficult.
No, the cheat is very much shit and the devs have ne intention on updating it. I miss the easiest and most simple shots ever. It is not a config neither it is an iq issue. You people expect so much but this cheat is nowhere near our expectations.

lenzbois

eJvuOBT.png

CSKARMA1

i doubt youre losing to a cheat thats a year outdated, find or make a config that fits your playstyle rather than complaining to everyone else.

skyhops

uhm sorry to say, but the is perfect, ur missing due to low multipoint and hc, i've never missed a single bullet.

Opaque

Proof of the cheat performing poorly would be helpful. Personally the cheat performs good for me. You should try some public configs.