my feedback after one week

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

sluck

aa - just aa nothing else, the enemy sometimes missing shots but you need aa js if you want to hvh
resolver - sometimes hittin p but usually missin or just not shoot
ragebot - not bad but the doubletap sometimes works sometimes not
legitbot - i like it, no problem with this
visuals - does his job but impenetrable for me
misc - just usual options, impenetrable for me too

price - not worth 20 euros, it should be 12 or 15 but now onetap not worth 1 euro
if your sub run out just use otc3 it's better than ot and if you want to buy it wait for the new update
but 1 good thing: legitbot better than in otc

in total it is 4/10 for me

cmx

lol biggest bruh moment usually tapping skeet with it what u mean i guess its an 9/10 because sometimes visuals bugged espesially the dormant esp.

Reactions: kenuass

zenekes

aa - just aa nothing else, the enemy sometimes missing shots but you need aa js if you want to hvh

price - not worth 20 euros, it should be 12 or 15 but now onetap not worth 1 euro
if your sub run out just use otc3 it's better than ot and if you want to buy it wait for the new update

sluck

so funny comedy gold

• Haha
Reactions: halohal00

idkk

in total it is 4/10 for me
do not provide feedback if you have only used it for 1 month ROFL

Giorgi90

im guessing you downloaded some guys ''FREE BEST HVH CFG TAPPING EVEN YOUR MOM!" and then the shit began

reub

do not provide feedback if you have only used it for 1 month ROFL
what do you mean ? ye ot isnt as bad as the OP made it sound like but you can definitely know how the cheat performs in 1 month.

reub

ok then, how honest and truthful do you think this review was?
1 - He's kinda right a JS is needed to help (the cheat itself isn't bad but it does need more things).
2 - I have had multiple scenarios where sometimes it hits head and sometimes it misses or flat out doesn't shoot.
3 - he said the doubletap sometimes doesn't work and its true sometimes the cheat doesn't DT when it thinks that it can kill the enemy with 1 bullet but then doesn't kill the enemy.
4 - Like he said legit bot is good enough
5 - Visuals are good enough too
6 - Misc features are also good enough too

The price could be a bit lower especially now that a cheaper option came out but its still a good cheat.

His review is truthful. why would he lie?

idkk

1 - He's kinda right a JS is needed to help (the cheat itself isn't bad but it does need more things).
2 - I have had multiple scenarios where sometimes it hits head and sometimes it misses or flat out doesn't shoot.
3 - he said the doubletap sometimes doesn't work and its true sometimes the cheat doesn't DT when it thinks that it can kill the enemy with 1 bullet but then doesn't kill the enemy.
4 - Like he said legit bot is good enough
5 - Visuals are good enough too
6 - Misc features are also good enough too

The price could be a bit lower especially now that a cheaper option came out but its still a good cheat.

His review is truthful. why would he lie?
so then would you rate the cheat a 4/10?