My experiences with OT. (OT REVIEW)

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

joh

I've used OT for just over a year now, and well... i've seen every version of it (except the OG V1 with the old Indicators)

I've been using exclusively OT for a minute (I had a fatal sub at the same time, mainly used ot but made a few videos with fatal)

I'll probably get banned for "undermining", which is up to the staff.

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS ALL BASED UPON MY EXPERIENCE, ONETAP IS A DECENT CHEAT, BUT IT NEEDS WORK. IF/WHEN THE CHEAT PERFORMS BETTER, I WILL UPDATE THIS THREAD WITH NEW RATINGS.

Ragebot: 6/10

The resolver 100% needs some work done to it, it seems like llama (or whoever is responsible for the resolver) has neglected the resolver and has spent time adding useless features (much like the rain effects, etc)
Only gun I dont have many problems with is the scout, which in today's meta of DT Baim is really difficult to get more than one or two kills with at close range.
My config (the numbers, not the physical config) went from a great cfg (@trickykaden and a few others can vouch) to a dog shit cfg the next day, against the same people, same cfgs, same server.

Visuals: 8/10

Honestly I feel like the visuals are one of the best features in this cheat, but it could be more vibrant (two tone glow especially)
With a few JavaScripts you can make some amazing visuals, personally i dont mind them.

Misc: 8/10

Well, there's no legit bunnyhop anymore and a few features i loved from v1 and v2 were removed, but other than that it's pretty decent.

Legitbot: 5/10

If fanta weren't constantly detected i'd be using it for legit cheating, but the cruel case is, Ot's legit bot needs work. I have really really low fov on all my guns and it just looks like it's snapping, even with a decent amount of smoothing it snaps, idk.

Anti-Aim: 7/10

Definitely needs more native customization, im tired of having to use a custom JS for making a somewhat decent AA.

Scripting: 9/10

I really wish we had LUA so we could properly obfuscate (and even compile) our scripts so they cannot be pasted off of without some work...
The API needs a little bit of work, but other than that it's a nice scripting platform.

Overall: 6/10

I would only recommend OT to someone who doesnt have any private cheats and/or is new to HvH, as it's easy to config and easy to use.

NOTE: This is only based off of my experience, and I understand that others do not have the same experience as mine. I am comparing this version of the cheat to the post-public version of V1. I have definitely seen the cheat in it's high and low points, and right now it feels like OT is digging a hole. I've been HvHing since late 2015, ive seen it all, and though i'm not a known person, and I dont know how everything works (like why/how desync/fake angles work on a technical level) I have plenty of experience in hvhing. If this is the last thing I get to say on the forums, I hope that the staff and developers hear me when I say that they need to fix the problems we're having. I know for a fact alot of people are tired of OT's current state, and with my OT sub running out in like four days, unless something changes, i'm going to stop using OT. (I mean that unless the staff stop saying that it's a CFG issue etc and accept that the cheat genuinely needs improvements, and need to listen to the alpha members.)

This was posted by a friend, not me. In a "private" discord.
lag4PMn.png

This was posted by a friend, not me. In a "private" discord.

Last edited:

joh

we'll miss u dude, rip ur acc
If I get banned, so be it. I made this thread so that people will see my opinion, and my experience with the cheat. I believe the cheat is good, but it's been nothing but downhill for me recently, so I dont know if it's a user issue, or a cheat issue. Either way this thread is just my review on the cheat, which can and will change with the future.

xBoneTI

I dont think u will gst banned i mean ot staff isnt like aw's staff if u look at aw forum u can see that there isnt any thread that undermining the cheat just cuz they rageban lol

Reactions: joh

249srcf

Yeah, before the update it was very ez to get global in wingman or to be at the first place on every hvh server. But now I need to tryhard af.
Why did llama update the resolver?? It was good.

Status
Not open for further replies.