My Brutally honest otv3 review after 1 month and 10 days

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Ye so basically, this onetap cheat is literally a useless piece of shit, honestly just a waste of money, i feel like im getting scammed
First of all, the rage menu is useless
Anti-aim is trash
I can code myself a better cheat than this, a copy-cat paste is way better than this lol

Quickrekek

Ye so basically, this onetap cheat is literally a useless piece of shit, honestly just a waste of money, i feel like im getting scammed
First of all, the rage menu is useless
Anti-aim is trash
I can code myself a better cheat than this, a copy-cat paste is way better than this lol
how can u waste ur money if u dont have a sub

I had a 3 month sub but its expired thank god
Plus think u dumb useless fuck, this cheat is pure shit, thats why i dont have a sub

The legitbot section of the cheat is really simple to configure and make a config in under 4 min . It works flawlessly every time and i never manage to get banned with this

Legit - 10/10

Pretty complex for new buyers and misses alot. The anti aim is nowhere near as good at otv2 and customizable as otv2
It has it's flaws.

Ragebot + Anti aim - 6/10

works poorly , couldn't get kills with it without "Better DoubleTap" script. It has alot of flaws. Misses alot .

Double Tap from the rage bot - 6.5/10

Uh .... works ... great??? (it's misc what am i supossed to say??)

misc - 10/10

The menu is not customizable as otv2 was , which is really dumb since everyone liked this feature , but they removed it , for whatever reason.

Menu customization - 0/10 (???)

Works great it's a flawless script system

Js scripts - 10/10

Overall this has become mostly a legit cheat (for me) since the ragebot is not that good and misses alot .

Overall Cheat Rating = | 7.5/10 | Needs lots of work . 😐

(don't get me wrong i love this cheat , just it has gone to shit . I used otc and it hit head 10 times more than this brute force default automatic after missing bullshit. aa is not customizable as much as otv2. straight downgrade )
nice

XenixSX

The legitbot section of the cheat is really simple to configure and make a config in under 4 min . It works flawlessly every time and i never manage to get banned with this

Legit - 10/10

Pretty complex for new buyers and misses alot. The anti aim is nowhere near as good at otv2 and customizable as otv2
It has it's flaws.

Ragebot + Anti aim - 6/10

works poorly , couldn't get kills with it without "Better DoubleTap" script. It has alot of flaws. Misses alot .

Double Tap from the rage bot - 6.5/10

Uh .... works ... great??? (it's misc what am i supossed to say??)

misc - 10/10

The menu is not customizable as otv2 was , which is really dumb since everyone liked this feature , but they removed it , for whatever reason.

Menu customization - 0/10 (???)

Works great it's a flawless script system

Js scripts - 10/10

Overall this has become mostly a legit cheat (for me) since the ragebot is not that good and misses alot .

Overall Cheat Rating = | 7.5/10 | Needs lots of work . 😐

(don't get me wrong i love this cheat , just it has gone to shit . I used otc and it hit head 10 times more than this brute force default automatic after missing bullshit. aa is not customizable as much as otv2. straight downgrade )
while some of this is true, there are multiple javascripts that can increase dt accuracy, personally I use brightside which works wonders. If you have somebody in front of you, slowwalking, with anti bruteforce enabled, you will miss, just auto peek and force baim twice. Skeet, neverlose, aimware, all suffer from this. Sure you can use javascripts to do the work the cheat should do, but either way, you still have a really, really good cheat for hvh, legit, semirage, and anything else. Honestly? I think your review is a bit biased, you brought up subjects that happen on every cheat. Some OT V3/V2 users have said that ot v4 misses with scout more than v3 and v2, and another few said it doesn't and that it hits head, why? Because playstyle, ping, and config matter wayyy more.

Sweg

I'd say that almost all your errors are config issues or just missing desync, which can't be helped