My 1 Month Review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

PuzzledG

I've been using onetap for a little over a month now, so I figured I'd give a review....

RageBot: 7/10
I really liked v1, and I've tried to stay positive about v2, but its getting really frustrating at this point. I swapped from aimware to onetap because of how bipolar aimware was, but onetap is almost as bad as aimware now. It has issues swapping from target to target, It'll just dump people, and is overall just super inconsistent. I think v2 is way better than v1, its just hella bipolar.

AntiAim: 8/10
The freestanding is ok, the actual AA is decent, it can make people miss, but holy fuck is the fakelag bad. It's probably worse than some free cheats. Also, it would be nice if jitter was good, instead of us just being stuck with static. Overall, I think it just needs a complete revamp.

Visuals: 10/10
Nothing to complain about here, really solid visuals.

Misc: 10/10
Again, nothing really special, very solid basic features.

Legit: 9/10
Overall very good, I wish aim assist wasn't taken out, but really all you need is walls and backtrack.

Overall: 8/10
Still better than aimware, just not as good as it used to be. It is 100% the best public cheat right now, and with a couple of updates, it'll be up there with some private cheats.

Reactions: brij2001