Legit bot

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Nookiro

Banned
Hello,

I had a onetap sub before and I used it all the time for HvH. But now I want to do both, HvH and legit competitive. So my question is if its also good for legit, like undetectable and stuff.
Please be honest.

zebu

Early adopter
Hello,

I had a onetap sub before and I used it all the time for HvH. But now I want to do both, HvH and legit competitive. So my question is if its also good for legit, like undetectable and stuff.
Please be honest.
Onetap is really good for legit -and rage hacking, everything is extensively customizable and now it even has an legit anti-aim which makes cheating against other legit cheaters much more enjoyable. And to my knowledge Onetap has never been detected.

teez

Early adopter
Hello,

Please be honest.
Every cheat is detectable..Don’t cheat on accounts you don’t want to lose

loki

The legitbot doesn't have a different status for detection, as of now onetap has never been detected but you still shouldn't use it on anything you can't afford losing

lean

Early adopter
Hello,

Please be honest.
The legitbot is pretty good and it looks really legit tbh, I’ve used it for a while n I’d recommend it.