LAST UPDATE

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

OniiWonii

ax is literally just lagcomp 0
lmfao you're retarded.
Settings cl_lagcompensation to 0 is just what allows extrapolation to be forced on the server for the client. The cheat actually needs to have a force prediction feature for it to work with lagcomp on 0.

You clearly know nothing about cheats, so I wouldn't talk like you know everything about things like AX.

keoperDAB

Subscriber
lmfao you're retarded.
Settings cl_lagcompensation to 0 is just what allows extrapolation to be forced on the server for the client. The cheat actually needs to have a force prediction feature for it to work with lagcomp on 0.

You clearly know nothing about cheats, so I wouldn't talk like you know everything about things like AX.
onetap users most don't even know how to use the forum correctly, i won't expect them know something about the cheat, so i will ignore them when they are yelling for update or cheat shit

OniiWonii

you're just as clueless lmao
About what? Please elaborate.

The cheat has to have force prediction to allow "Anti-Exploit". It's not just setting the ConVar to 0 (cl_lagcompensation). Just disabling lag compensation doesn't mean the cheat will force prediction and extrapolate targets.

Now, once again. Please tell me what I'm clueless about, providing evidence and reasoning.

About what? Please elaborate.

The cheat has to have force prediction to allow "Anti-Exploit". It's not just setting the ConVar to 0 (cl_lagcompensation). Just disabling lag compensation doesn't mean the cheat will force prediction and extrapolate targets.

Now, once again. Please tell me what I'm clueless about, providing evidence and reasoning.
you're clearly spewing random nonsense that you've heard in servers

extrapolation:
one of the reasons cheats need to "extrapolate" players is because the game isn't compensating for your ping anymore. there's obviously more to this but this is the main reason

lag compensation:
the reason you need the server to disable lag compensation for the local player is because records are only stored when the lag compensated target's simulation time increases. shifting decreases your simulation time so a lag record is never stored making it impossible to be lag compensated

Reactions: FatherLogan