Last update ?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

KimiLoYd

Hello , when was the last update as of 2022 , i saw this question was asked before but its all from 2021 < , and are there any new updates coming?

PaulP

Banned
I have been extensively testing the latest update, Onetap Alpha is an outstanding state, but still many bugs that need worked out. We are working very hard to resolve all of the current issues that are known to us. This does indeed take time though, we will be releasing after the release of CS2, as no sense in pushing an update when the entire game will be changed as we know it. I hope this clears some things up, we are very sorry for the delay.

Reactions: DraggerMegona
I have been extensively testing the latest update, Onetap Alpha is an outstanding state, but still many bugs that need worked out. We are working very hard to resolve all of the current issues that are known to us. This does indeed take time though, we will be releasing after the release of CS2, as no sense in pushing an update when the entire game will be changed as we know it. I hope this clears some things up, we are very sorry for the delay.
I hope everything you said is true, and not some kind of joke/rofl, some shit

Reactions: PaulP