Just over a year of use review!

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Ragebot (8/10)
Feels extremely snappy and satisfying to use, and is without a shadow of a doubt the best public cheat you're going to find.

My findings while using the ragebot: Autostop sometimes hesitates when peeking standing, slowwalking, or crouching targets.
Occasionally hits for much less than set mindamage but this is probably just due to spread/bad resolve. This doesn't happen all that often though.

What I would love to see in the future: Don't get me wrong, the cheat is amazing, but I want to see more customization when it comes to the ragebot functionalities and antiaim.

Anti-Aim (7/10)
There is nothing exceedingly special about the Anti-Aim, It just works and it works well.

Legit (?/10)
I haven't really used it a whole lot so i'm not going to cover it

MISC (10/10)
Anything and everything you can ask for but, I have one complaint, the sliders for Weapon sound, Footstep sound, and Other sound don't do anything.

Visuals (10/10)
Easy to configure, Excellent color picker, Powerful customization. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the visuals.

And lastly to those deeming the cheat shit I urge you to take a look around for a better public cheat because you aren't going to find one. :)

Edit: Forgot to mention that occasionally if you open the menu too quickly after dying causes crashing.

Last edited:
Reactions: KejB

SHENKURFAM

Actually a sensible guy on this forum who acknowledges a problem, suggests a cause and doesn’t cry about it? Am I high?

dr98867

Ragebot (8/10)
Feels extremely snappy and satisfying to use, and is without a shadow of a doubt the best public cheat you're going to find.

My findings while using the ragebot: Autostop sometimes hesitates when peeking standing, slowwalking, or crouching targets.
Occasionally hits for much less than set mindamage but this is probably just due to spread/bad resolve. This doesn't happen all that often though.

What I would love to see in the future: Don't get me wrong, the cheat is amazing, but I want to see more customization when it comes to the ragebot functionalities and antiaim.

Anti-Aim (7/10)
There is nothing exceedingly special about the Anti-Aim, It just works and it works well.

Legit (?/10)
I haven't really used it a whole lot so i'm not going to cover it

MISC (10/10)
Anything and everything you can ask for but, I have one complaint, the sliders for Weapon sound, Footstep sound, and Other sound don't do anything.

Visuals (10/10)
Easy to configure, Excellent color picker, Powerful customization. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the visuals.

And lastly to those deeming the cheat shit I urge you to take a look around for a better public cheat because you aren't going to find one. :)
nice