Just a rant

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

iixyes

Look admins sorry but I will address cheats by their name.

I wanted to try Aimware after using the infamous skate cheat and i was shocked because it's SO SHIT compared to Onetap. Onetap is like god on earth compared to aimware. If anyone in this forum is thinking about switching PLEASE DON'T !

I made that awful mistake of buying and then dealing with retarded admins. Thank you onetap admins for not being morons.

And please keep improving the cheat.
simp x2 but true

the1and1ly

Aimware is fine for legit the rest is garbage, but at the same time if you want a legit cheat just get inuiria or onetap. But onetap provides rage, semi and legit so yea you can't really buy a better public cheat.

Last edited:

3de

Look admins sorry but I will address cheats by their name.

I wanted to try Aimware after using the infamous skate cheat and i was shocked because it's SO SHIT compared to Onetap. Onetap is like god on earth compared to aimware. If anyone in this forum is thinking about switching PLEASE DON'T !

I made that awful mistake of buying and then dealing with retarded admins. Thank you onetap admins for not being morons.

And please keep improving the cheat.
I only use aimware because its fun to use ot is boring because it's pretty good and I only lose when I queue with some of my dog shit friends. One more thing Aw testris lua on top!!!!

reub

Aimware is fine for legit the else is garbage, but at the same time if you want a legit cheat just get inuiria or onetap. But onetap provides rage, semi and legit so yea you can't really buy a better public cheat.
Wrong auto strafe bugs the aimbot out (when I used it at least)

reub

I only use aimware because its fun to use ot is boring because it's pretty good and I only lose when I queue with some of my dog shit friends. One more thing Aw testris lua on top!!!!
U could probably have that on it aswell ..

reub

nah dude im good when i said tetris lua p though!!!! it was somewhat a joke so it really doesnt matter i can just google tetris and play while in game
Ye I know the point is aimware has nothing new or better to offer