Is ot any good rn?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

songoku1029

VAC bypass of onetap is free source I think, it will make your account become red trust after 1-2 days. So if you want to hvh all day, maybe you can buy this cheat.
Moreover, the cheat is detected now, but with the VAC bypass so you will not be banned, but if you run the loader in -insecure, easy VAC banned (My 3 accounts got VAC because I use -insecure loader, when I ask duk he say that nothing different between normal loader and -insecure loader lmao). Because -insecure loader dont has VAC bypass so easy to get VAC.
I suggest buying neverl or aimwar, both has proper VAC bypass that dont make your account become red trust. Neverl is quite good in hvh, and aimwar is cheap with lifetime subscription and If you get good lua so it will be good like onetap or neverl (in mm).

VAC bypass of onetap is free source I think, it will make your account become red trust after 1-2 days. So if you want to hvh all day, maybe you can buy this cheat.
Moreover, the cheat is detected now, but with the VAC bypass so you will not be banned, but if you run the loader in -insecure, easy VAC banned (My 3 accounts got VAC because I use -insecure loader, when I ask duk he say that nothing different between normal loader and -insecure loader lmao). Because -insecure loader dont has VAC bypass so easy to get VAC.
I suggest buying neverl or aimwar, both has proper VAC bypass that dont make your account become red trust. Neverl is quite good in hvh, and aimwar is cheap with lifetime subscription and If you get good lua so it will be good like onetap or neverl (in mm).
🤡

Phism

yes that is how it works so true wow

FatherLogan

I... I stared a war...
yes. yes you did. I've already responded to shit but I'd like to say 1 more thing. it's personal preference you can't really take others word for it. if you have the money I would recommend trying it but if you don't just go for a cheat you're sure you'll enjoy.

Flamman77

tfym its impossible to get banned if you use -insecure..... ur fault to use AA in mm games that is why you get banned IQ -. And the red trust has nothing to do with the cheat it is that you get reported lmao CLOWN

personally I'm really enjoying it. If you're okay with not having ax or roll than ot's pretty good.
Good point.
For me this is the worst cheat I mean it is outdated af and I can def tell it is the worst 20e cheat because I have a sub on more cheats and onetap is not doing well, you can get 2+ kd but you have to struggle to do that.
You may say "onetap is shit only if you are a bot neverlose doesn't require skill haha I'm good I get 10 kills in a match" but getting carry by the cheat isn't a normal thing? You dont buy neverlose or skeet to be cheat boosted?