Is it worth now to buy onetap?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

PabloEsco

yeah
its not a bad cheat if you play smart and config it to your liking just don't expect so much out of it

mailmad

what they mean about bad update and remove some stuff like that? sorry just wanna know, I know I dont have sub but im asking these things.

ysl

what they mean about bad update and remove some stuff like that? sorry just wanna know, I know I dont have sub but im asking these things.
do not worry about these guys, since last update, onetap has been insane. If you deciding whether you should buy a sub, now is definitely the time.
They removed unnecessary stuff.

ysl

the update is bad? or good? no jokes please
Update is extremely good, all the unnecessary stuff have been removed. cheat itself has been improved significantly. Now is a good time to buy a sub if you deciding.

skies

Early adopter
Update is extremely good, all the unnecessary stuff have been removed. cheat itself has been improved significantly. Now is a good time to buy a sub if you deciding.
i agree, listen to this well-known member

mailmad

do not worry about these guys, since last update, onetap has been insane. If you deciding whether you should buy a sub, now is definitely the time.
im sorry i can't afford onetap at the moment. kinda broke af but thank you for responding to me. :)

Viwuu

I wouldnt say min dmg override is unnecessary. I know there is js already but why couldnt they just leave it there