Is Onetap performing decent?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

PaulP

Banned
That sucks because thats all i play xd maybe in 2025 an update will come
I have been extensively testing the latest update, Onetap Alpha is an outstanding state, but still many bugs that need worked out. We are working very hard to resolve all of the current issues that are known to us. This does indeed take time though, we will be releasing after the release of CS2, as no sense in pushing an update when the entire game will be changed as we know it. I hope this clears some things up, we are very sorry for the delay.

keoperDAB

I have been extensively testing the latest update, Onetap Alpha is an outstanding state, but still many bugs that need worked out. We are working very hard to resolve all of the current issues that are known to us. This does indeed take time though, we will be releasing after the release of CS2, as no sense in pushing an update when the entire game will be changed as we know it. I hope this clears some things up, we are very sorry for the delay.
dear administrator please reset my uid

hatsuhaze

Why say such a thing and then discredit others? This is á horrible way for people to try qualifying your claim
I dont need qualifications to claim onetap is shit in its current state. Anyone with 5 working braincells can use their brain and figure out that a cheat with no updates for nearly 2 years wont be as good as the competition. The people who say "its good" are either saying it jokingly or are actually delusional and havent used anything else in the past year.

trickykaden

I dont need qualifications to claim onetap is shit in its current state. Anyone with 5 working braincells can use their brain and figure out that a cheat with no updates for nearly 2 years wont be as good as the competition. The people who say "its good" are either saying it jokingly or are actually delusional and havent used anything else in the past year.
It is refreshing to see someone who speaks their mind and isn't afraid to call out subpar products. In my opinion, it is clear that a cheat with no updates for such a long period of time would be inferior to its competitors. I completely agree that the people who claim it is good are either being sarcastic or are too blinded by their own biases to see the obvious. It's important to hold companies accountable for their lack of updates, and not to settle for anything less than the best. Keep speaking up and pushing for better products in the market. However, it is important to remember that making sweeping generalizations and insulting those who hold different opinions does not contribute to productive discussions. While it is valid to criticize a product's lack of updates, it is not fair to dismiss the opinions of those who may find it useful or effective.

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
Qualifying in the sense of both perspectives, not x is good great etc, qualifying is in reference to both perspective and in this applications, pro n con