Identify other hack

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
He said he can identify the name of the hack he is using. Iniu ... Nov ...

It is possible?
well obviously you will know what hack you are using, sometimes you can get a general sense from other people

• Love
Reactions: gizhard

gizhard

well obviously you will know what hack you are using, sometimes you can get a general sense from other people

thank you so much for your time. I did not express myself correctly. he said that OneTap had a feature that identified through a TAG the hack that someone else was using. I already use another hacker. he said exactly what I used. and that in heating. neither used nor anything. then he said it was a feature of Onetap. then I was interested. but I wanted to know if it is true or it was the biggest kick of his life. Thanks again for your attention

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
thank you so much for your time. I did not express myself correctly. he said that OneTap had a feature that identified through a TAG the hack that someone else was using. I already use another hacker. he said exactly what I used. and that in heating. neither used nor anything. then he said it was a feature of Onetap. then I was interested. but I wanted to know if it is true or it was the biggest kick of his life. Thanks again for your attention
clantags can show what hack it is, but some of them can be changed.

• Love

trickykaden

It's very easy to fake what cheat you are using, so you can't trust 100% that the tag someone is using is the cheat they're using

• Love

Hyu

A One Tap user told me that it is possible to identify other hacks. Is it even possible?

I can generally tell by what kind of shots they miss and what kind of shots they are able to hit. You can also tell by the type of AA they are using but that's pretty hard and an inconsistent method of identifying other hacks. Hopefully this helped you :D

gizhard

It's very easy to fake what cheat you are using, so you can't trust 100% that the tag someone is using is the cheat they're using
You can't make a function to do that, but you can identify some singularities from each cheat in its behavior, but obviously that's not accurate.
I can generally tell by what kind of shots they miss and what kind of shots they are able to hit. You can also tell by the type of AA they are using but that's pretty hard and an inconsistent method of identifying other hacks. Hopefully this helped you :D

Thank you so much for your help, guys. You are amazing.

• Love
Reactions: Hyu

tropics

Identifying what cheats others are using is something that comes with experience. For example if you notice a cheat's first shot always shooting at an angle towards the nearest wall it's probably using a freestanding resolver (aka skeet).

• Wow

gizhard

features; ex: aimware has anti aim on during round start
absolutely №
Identifying what cheats others are using is something that comes with experience. For example if you notice a cheat's first shot always shooting at an angle towards the nearest wall it's probably using a freestanding resolver (aka skeet).
absolutely №
clantags can show what hack it is, but some of them can be changed.

Got it. Thank you so much people !!! I believe it was a guess. I didn't even have anything activated. Anti-Aim or Clantag.

Another question, since you are amazing at helping is:
Is there any way to view old clantags that a user has used?

qwq123456

Got it. Thank you so much people !!! I believe it was a guess. I didn't even have anything activated. Anti-Aim or Clantag.

if you mean csgo clantag,google could help you and afaik no way for cheats

levixon

not sure but your best bet for that is your own dedicated server and looking at its logs, I don't think it logs clan tags unless you can make a plugin for that