I bought it today

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

DiabTD

Hello.
i am old user of OneTap
i asked Support to reset my HWID, couz long time i don't play csgo and cheat.
i bought cheat onetap today again.
but there is no answer of support or HWID.

so what now?!
i wait like 1 hour but no answer for now

SwayX

brother it will take longer than 1h Support isnt going to be 24/7 on ot forum and reset your hwid they also have a life

Reactions: Vertixzz

Vertixzz

Hello.
i am old user of OneTap
i asked Support to reset my HWID, couz long time i don't play csgo and cheat.
i bought cheat onetap today again.
but there is no answer of support or HWID.

so what now?!
i wait like 1 hour but no answer for now
just be patient

hatsuhaze

Hey, everyones impressions of the cheat are influenced by their prior experiences with other cheats. Currently, onetap is nowhere near what it used to be in early 2022, because the antiaim meta has changed significantly during that time. Currently, onetap forces safepoint on every single shot you take, which wouldnt be an issue if the safepoints werent broken and actually up to date. Overall, onetap certainly isnt the worst cheat you could use, its actually quite good, it beats many of the paid cheats such as fatal, ev0, aimw4re, i just wish onetap could be #1 again like in the v2 days.

pl3nk1

Hey, everyones impressions of the cheat are influenced by their prior experiences with other cheats. Currently, onetap is nowhere near what it used to be in early 2022, because the antiaim meta has changed significantly during that time. Currently, onetap forces safepoint on every single shot you take, which wouldnt be an issue if the safepoints werent broken and actually up to date. Overall, onetap certainly isnt the worst cheat you could use, its actually quite good, it beats many of the paid cheats such as fatal, ev0, aimw4re, i just wish onetap could be #1 again like in the v2 days.
what cheat is better than ot lmao, i have a sub of like 5 diff cheats rn and ot is the best out of all of them

hatsuhaze

what cheat is better than ot lmao, i have a sub of like 5 diff cheats rn and ot is the best out of all of them
Hey, i doubt i can actively call out what cheat is better than onetap on the onetap forum, so if you want to actually have a conversation about this topic message me on discord hatsu#6537