hvhautistiker rage ban 5v5

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

KateAwpton

Banned
Yikes, take this shit to dms @hvhlogistiker there isn’t a way of making this better. Also people know when shit like this is posted it’s not typically accurate but u lost a 5v5 and got mad, seems like something you would do

don’t spam someone for a 5v5 u can’t win.. I mean u had camora too and you all just gotfucked hahahha

Yikes, take this shit to dms @hvhlogistiker there isn’t a way of making this better. Also people know when shit like this is posted it’s not typically accurate but u lost a 5v5 and got mad, seems like something you would do

don’t spam someone for a 5v5 u can’t win.. I mean u had camora too and you all just gotfucked hahahha
iq?

Froggie

Early adopter
@KateAwpton No the funny part is they kept pausing for like the last 5-10 minutes without letting us know that they had player having issues. We were leading fully and was no suprise if they lost that game. But since they kept pausing and unpausing for the past 5-10 minutes and it was late why waste time on that bs.

@KateAwpton No the funny part is they kept pausing for like the last 5-10 minutes without letting us know that they had player having issues. We were leading fully and was no suprise if they lost that game. But since they kept pausing and unpausing for the past 5-10 minutes and it was late why waste time on that bs.
we clearly said that one of our mates was getting ddosed you deaf ape

Froggie

Early adopter
Ye 7 rounds back on the game, not there. Not our problem if your mate is having some internet issues.

Froggie

Early adopter
https://prnt.sc/prulwo Well it doesn't look like you guys are having internet issues the time you paused it for the 10th time. 1. I bet no-one on our team has access to working booter except me and i would not give a flying fuck about 5v5 game nor ddosing a vpn....