how to use onetap

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

kartoche

A sub is a subscription of the cheat, its 20€ per month

Need help? add me at Krtoche#1337 on discord

if you prefer something else just say to me

i already bought a Sub the 19.90 euro per month... what is the next step as i dont see anything pop up. My credit card has been charged. Will there be someone contacting me soon? or how do i use it?

• Haha
Reactions: XdekHaker

XdekHaker

i already bought a Sub the 19.90 euro per month... what is the next step as i dont see anything pop up. My credit card has been charged. Will there be someone contacting me soon? or how do i use it?
just download cheat? nobody is gonna contact you lol
If you don't know how to cheat don't do it dummy

killrauna

unknown.png

Reactions: KingBomBom
I got the config forum but I don’t know how to make config. Any precise steps guidance please?
buy sub
download loader
open loader
inject
open cheat
load cfg
loop
if no cfg
make cfg
if no make cfg
get cfg from forum
end loop
go to game
play
buy sub
download loader
open loader
inject
open cheat
load cfg
loop
if no cfg
make cfg
if no make cfg
get cfg from forum
end loop
go to game
play
I got the config forum but I don’t know how to make config. Any precise steps guidance please?

killrauna

I got this thank you. I need help on the config. I don’t know the steps to copy and paste a config. Because I don’t know what is a config. Do you have pictures of examples of what is a config and steps to copy and paste a config?
if you add me on discord it will be easier to help you out, do you have discord?