How has HVH changed you as a person?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Eddy

Were you the type of guy that hated hackers but became one? Were you some soft kid in the lobby but now you yell the N-word to stand your ground? Have you completely abandoned HvH and turned your life around? Or maybe, you just want to piss people off.

Specifically to me, as of right now, HvH is my way to release my anger from my life 😭 😔 :dab:

asaptropi

I hated cheaters for a long time. Then i got banned on my Main and smurf for no reason. (I wasnt cheating at this time)
I quited cs for like half a year and came back with a new account cause i love cs.
I got really mad cause there were more cheaters than before. Then i started cheating by myself.

It opened a new world for me. Yes sure cheating vs legits isnt that cool, but hvh is fucking awesome. Its like cs was reborn.
I like the fact that in hvh everybody cheats and you cant blame each other. What kinda pisses me of is the hvh Community many guys are really toxic but i just ignore these guys.
Overall i will never play mm again i just play hvh now.

Synclips

I got sick of cheaters in like 2017, downloaded a free cheat (Moonware) got vac within 72 hours.
Quit for around 1 year and a half came back into csgo I was clean up until about mid 2019.
My main over watch banned, this time it actually hurt me because I lost alot of good friends.
Got into hvhing in December of 2019.

I wouldn't say it really changed me, I HvH just to have fun all that toxic and nn shit really stopped after I just grew up a bit. Now I don't play MM as much unless I'm using interium for movement. The community for HvH is cancer but it also brings alot of memories from like MW2 and the xbox 360 days because of the toxicity.

Reactions: uglydane

simplex

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀How I got into HvH

So, I started playing csgo in 2015, people were using stuff like "lisp angles" back then and you almost had no chance of killing them.
It got really old really fast so I wondered how that stuff worked, so I bought my first cheat subscription to AW.

I really didn't know what I was doing so I just clicked random things, which (somewhat) worked. I mainly played NoSpread at first because it was something else than "MM HvH" which was the "mode" wich got boring to me.

I met some guy that taught me how to play HvH (NoSpread) and I had fun from 2015 - 2017 after around 2 years it got pretty boring so I quit.
It wasn't long until I came back (late 2018) I met new people and finally started playing spread, all of the sudden there was a gif going around with the message "FAKE ANGLES ARE GONE" me and some friends in the call thought nothing of it until a cs update rolled out. As you might know, that was the patch for "Fake Angles" which brought "Desync" with it later on.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀How it "changed" me

I'd say it changed how I see things, like if ppl are legit or not, how programs work (not cs cheating specifically), how to make money.
The main "thing" that made me who I am today is the people I met through HvH.

I've been playing HvH for roughly 6 years now and the experience that I got from it wasn't positive or negative, it's just a time waste that doesn't really help you in life, it's the people that get you further in life that you potentially meet through it.

And I can tell you right now that being toxic only blocks opportunities for you.

piwinski

Were you the type of guy that hated hackers but became one? Were you some soft kid in the lobby but now you yell the N-word to stand your ground? Have you completely abandoned HvH and turned your life around? Or maybe, you just want to piss people off.

Specifically to me, as of right now, HvH is my way to release my anger from my life 😭 😔 :dab:
Basically yes, i hated the cheating community but i saw alot of videos with hacking in some games like csgo, i watchted alot of hvh and i was like: "Ah man, i really wanna try this out" and yeah that's basically it

DiQCheeze

Was heavy in the HvH scene back in CS:Source. Took a 5-6 year break from gaming in general then came back to find out HvH in Source was essentially dead. Came to GO and found out it's a totally different world from before. HvH is much more complicated than it ever has been in Source and the scene is far more toxic than it's ever been. I still don't understand the idea of UID, NN stuff like that. I'm pretty much convinced the GO scene is mostly of kids lol

Reactions: uglydane