How has HVH changed you as a person?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

L4wless174

Early adopter
How has HVH changed you as a person?
Were you the type of guy that hated hackers but became one? Were you some soft kid in the lobby but now you yell the N-word to stand your ground? Have you completely abandoned HvH and turned your life around? Or maybe, you just want to piss people off.

Specifically to me, as of right now, HvH is my way to release my anger from my life 😭 😔 :dab:
The shit talking

seromic

I entered a hvh server on accident and downloaded a free hvh cheat and didn't get a single kill.
I quit for 1 year and then bought aimware since then i've been addicted.

Fdamichmich

I got global banned from Arma 3 (even if u buy another acc you are getting banned in less than 24h) so I starting playing csgo (didn't play csgo for like 4 years) and remind of one video who's talking about cheaters in csgo and remind that there were a community in HvH so I started with Icheat.io (don't laugh) and saw I was getting destroyed so I got mad and search a good cheat and a thread was talking about onetap and I bought it , I can't play Arma 3 anymore so I will keep HvH and start to going to the dark side of toxicity

iris

my braincells degrade one egotistical newfag at a time, so maybe in a few years I'll develop hvh Alzheimer's