How good is onetap for legit?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Fang2526

Is onetap's legit shit good enough to replace novo's for like 2 months? i play pretty legit and my novo settings are pretty basic.
i am getting more into hvh, and though novo *can* hvh, (it does have some rage / hvh features) , you really shouldnt use it for hvh, and it does not perform good in hvh, asin, i got the zapped 2$ 48 hour trial, and it performed better then novo in hvh.
Suggestions?
if theres a cheat thats more of a middleground between hvh and legit, i would love to hear about it, as ot is all i really have access to for hvh ( have heard bad things about aw performance in hvh, and all the other *good* cheats i have heard of right now are invite only and none of my friends are big sweaty hvhers )

tl;dr can i use onetap for legit (comp) without big gay ?

DefLrd

I personally don't legit cheat, but I've messed around with some configs to see how legit I could make them. I basically just do HVH. But if you know what certain things are in the OneTap UI, you can make it look very legit.

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
Onetap's legit bot is really good for starts, with unmatched customization. If you dedicate a small amount of time, you can make something that fits your playstyle.

nicole

I wrote a review on NOVO's feedback section regarding this exact same topic. Check for the thread posted by femboyfangirl1999

Conclusion, if you're lazy: NOVO has the better legitbot - the RCS looks and feels smoother; aimbot feels nicer and seamless. Other than that, it's nothing special. Onetap has better visuals, scripting, been undetected since release (NOVO, despite it being a "legit cheat with top security" got detected when VAC started scanning for VMT hooks) and doesn't use placebo methods for injection to avoid a VAC ban (e.g. the FAT32 USB requirement from NOVO) that take forever to inject.
I wrote my review on NOVO when Onetap was quite late into v3, before the major update with the menu rework, and even back then it was top tier shit at semirage. Nowadays Onetap is by far the best cheat for semirage and rage (yes, better than GS as well) even with a very minimal amount of scripts.
Just try it out for a month; it costs the same as NOVO and you get more features. You can choose to not subscribe for another month if you don't like it.

Legendus

Legit bot is a lot more simple than legit cheats but imo works well. Its easy to config if you know what you're doing and it can work as long as you're smart you can make it look legit easily.