How good is onetap

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

kitty

🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨
Staff member
Subscriber
support is absolute dick
well i'm an absolute dick but my support and staff team is not.

cheat is good if you don't get all whiny and rage when you miss 1 or 2 shots from time to time. Other users may be able to give you better advice though since my views will be biased.

Reactions: BiOxMilch
Looking for alternatives hvh. I currently use iniuria for legit and aimware for hvh but aimware support is absolute dick.

Honestly on public cheat at this point I think onetap is the best. The cheat contains several features and works well in the case of aimware I think they released the cheat too early and that some parts are yet to be put into the cheat just in case they still don't contain a skin changer shows that they launched the cheat too soon

nub2468

Banned
Its really good if u now when to use dt and hitbox overide, if u are just planning to download someones leaked cfg and just run around and peek every single player on servet then its not good obv.

nub2468

Banned
Its really good if u now how and when to use certaint features like dt and hitbox override, but if u are just planning to download someones cfg and run around server peeking everyone then it wont be good obv.

nou1966

Banned
Looking for alternatives hvh. I currently use iniuria for legit and aimware for hvh but aimware support is absolute dick.
ot is prob one of the best public cheats but if you meet people you can probaly get an inv to evolve or fatality and many more

advertising

Rn ot is part of the top 3, I've tried ev0lve and fatal and I can easly tell you that ot is above
and ofc ot >>>>>> aw
aw is dead since desync and looks like now polak is braindead

Last edited:
Rn ot is part of the top 3, I've tried ev0lve and fatal and I can easly tell you that ot is above
and ofc ot >>>>>> aw
aw is dead since desync and looks like now polak is braindead
Yeah the v5 launcher for aw is terrible cant even load and save configs properly. And getting any support for it is like pulling teeth. Ill give ot a try and purchase a month when i get home.

Reactions: advertising