How do I feel about onetap

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

RicoFighter

Since onetap V3 came out I feel like the developer totally lost his passion for coding. The first week with onetap v3 was a total disaster. Next few weeks we started getting some updates labeled "various ragebot updates" or "slightly improved resolver". Since v3 came out I havent seen a single useful update on onetap or an update i could actually see that something got updated. Since JS's got out, it became literally community made cheat. There were better onetap js scripts, better this better that. Literally the whole cheat is made out of javascripts made by community and with that, less updates are being posted. I'm literally spamming static antiaim these days with onetap (not saying its everytime, but the resolver is so inconsistent that im always unsure if i can even peek, because i have 0 chance of telling if ill hit or no). There are some really good shots that i don't even expect to hit and there are some really bad shots too. The thing is that there are more bad shots than there are good shots and I'm not really seeing anyone from onetap putting effort into the cheat. Last two updates:
Changelog (Apr 2, 2020)
  • Rage-bot
    • Fixes and improvements to auto-wall.
    • Reworked accuracy boost — now dynamic.
Changelog (Apr 8, 2020)
  • Rage-bot
    • Added back static accuracy boost.
      • Dynamic is now an option.
I feel like I bought a subscription for a comedy show or a circus. I don't know what went wrong. I don't want to argue or anything. No war. I just want them to get their passion back how it was in v2.
I've never had alpha and I've heard it has really good resolver. And honestly I can't trust that when i see how onetap is doing now.

This is just my opinion. I would like to hear from everyone who reads this, how they feel. Thx for reading and have a nice day.

silent200

TRUE I HAD AN SUB LIKE 3 4 MONTHS BACK AND ONETAP WAS P NOW I MISS LEGITS AND BAD CHEATS.
IF ONETAP DONT GET UPDATE IT WILL GET WORST THAN OTHER CHEATS THAT ONETAP WAS 100X BETTER.
HOPE STAFFF READ THIS AND UPDATE ITS MY FAVORITE HACK

silent200

im not trastalking ot i just want that the coders listen to the comunity and update cheat as they used to do in the past props to staff cuse they are rly atencios but they need to talk with coders to update .