[Honest] OT V3 Review in 3 days lmao

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Starkiller

Ragebot: 7/10
Ragebot is really clean. I used the cheat for 3 days and can tell that it has a nice ragebot. The feature that you can force pointscale is really good i like that lmao.

Resolver: 7/10
Sometimes i miss a lot due to resolver When im using scout and DT Auto.

Exploits: 7/10
In exploits there is a "Instant DT" it is really not that instant. Accuracy is still not that good even do the DT is slow but still its not soooo bad.

Antiaim: 1/10
Without any scripts or anything the antiaim is very bad

Fakelag: 6/10
Fakelag good but the reason i gave it 6/10 is because its not as good as the old onetap v2 fakelag.

Legitbot: im a hvh player didnt use the legitbot

Misc: 9/10
Like the misc a lot. There is a lot of nice features that i use that some cheats dont have. yea thats it.

Visuals: 8/10
Really nice visuals customizable.

Overall: 6/10
Well Onetap used to be a lot better but nowadays its not that good. Its really bipolar

Last edited:

polish1227

Ragebot: 8/10
Ragebot is really clean. I used the cheat for 3 days and can tell that it has a nice ragebot. The feature that you can force pointscale is really good i like that lmao.

Resolver: 6/10
Sometimes i miss a lot due to resolver When im using scout and DT Auto.

Exploits: 5/10
In exploits there is a "Instant DT" it is really not that instant. Accuracy is still not that good even do the DT is slow but still its not soooo bad.

Antiaim: 5/10
Without any scripts or anything the antiaim is not that great

Fakelag: 6/10
Fakelag good but the reason i gave it 6/10 is because its not as good as the old onetap v2 fakelag.

Legitbot: im a hvh player didnt use the legitbot

Misc: 9/10
Like the misc a lot. There is a lot of nice features that i use that some cheats dont have. yea thats it.

Visuals: 8/10
Really nice visuals customizable.

Overall: 6/10
Well Onetap used to be a lot better but nowadays its not that good. Its really bipolar
Resolver, exploits, fakelag and anti aim are all good. And should be given an 8/10. Maybe use the cheat for longer instead of reviewing it after 3 days of usage considering your config might not be perfect after 3 days?

blurp

Banned
Resolver, exploits, fakelag and anti aim are all good. And should be given an 8/10. Maybe use the cheat for longer instead of reviewing it after 3 days of usage considering your config might not be perfect after 3 days?
Hes right, the revolver is decent but the anti aims are just meh, easy to resolve most of the times.

CherylHvH

Idk what the ding dongs are saying above me the resolver dies sometimes and basically turns off sometimes. Other times it gets cracked to 11 and hits p.

Starkiller

Edit:Resolver is decent but exploits are actually not good. I used f4t4l1ty and can say that the DT is bad.

Haunter

Subscriber
Antiaim: 1/10
Without any scripts or anything the antiaim is very bad
you have literally anything you need to make a non gimmicky antiaim if you are getting your head ripped off constantly i dont know what you are doing