Honest Feedback.

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

FengyiCS

Banned
DISCLAIMER: I am not complaining about the cheat/calling it bad. I am happy to have a fully working pay to cheat and I can respect the coders/developers who make it.

Gonna name a few problems I have with the cheat, I use multiple scripts: I use Ultranite's grenade helper, I use brightside (paid), I use an aspect ratio changer, I use a lightning on kill js and I also use a scope lines js.

1. When dt teleporting there is a small chance you lose all of your velocity and stay in the same spot.
2. The resolver is a little weak right now but is still strong compared to other cheats (aimware).
3. I have have noticed that the auto direction feature is being turned on randomly even though I use brightside for freestanding. (Most likely script error)
4. If you are fakeducking, you cannot turn on min dmg on key. You have to stop fakeducking and turn it on, which could potentially be very dangerous.
5. ADD FFI TO THE JS API PLEASE!!
6. With dt on you will baim, with it off you will resolve head easily. (sad for us idealtickers)

EDIT: 4 is wrong, if alt is your fd key its a windows problem.

Last edited:

FengyiCS

Banned
if you have a problem with anything I said i implore you to add me and discuss it in dms on discord fengyi#1657

L4wless174

Early adopter
DISCLAIMER: I am not complaining about the cheat/calling it bad. I am happy to have a fully working pay to cheat and I can respect the coders/developers who make it.

Gonna name a few problems I have with the cheat, I use multiple scripts: I use Ultranite's grenade helper, I use brightside (paid), I use an aspect ratio changer, I use a lightning on kill js and I also use a scope lines js.

1. When dt teleporting there is a small chance you lose all of your velocity and stay in the same spot.
2. The resolver is a little weak right now but is still strong compared to other cheats (aimware).
3. I have have noticed that the auto direction feature is being turned on randomly even though I use brightside for freestanding. (Most likely script error)
4. If you are fakeducking, you cannot turn on min dmg on key. You have to stop fakeducking and turn it on, which could potentially be very dangerous.
1. teleport stop or js issue
3. script issue
4. clip?

L4wless174

Early adopter
6. With dt on you will baim, with it off you will resolve head easily. (sad for us idealtickers)
I don't think ot resolver changes when you enable dt, if you meant that it shoots body more then it could be because ot automatically preferring baim with dt or a js is doing that

Reactions: FengyiCS

FengyiCS

Banned
I don't think ot resolver changes when you enable dt, if you meant that it shoots body more then it could be because ot automatically preferring baim with dt or a js is doing that
It’s most likely preferring body with dt on, at least with the scout i’ve noticed it.

Zecko

2. Resolver is fine it easily resolves in air targets, running and crouching.
3. Thats due to script you might have enabled autodirection on ideal tick function.
6. Ot prefers body with dt enabled.

Wixdy

number 6. i agree and disagree, you can hit head it depends on your pointscale, and your multipoint hitboxes I hit head while using dt and or ideal ticking its just rare, and when it does happen its normally low damage