HONEST feedback after 3rd sub

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Zim0

Honestly I'm not buying this cheat again.
retarded idiots who cant configure made the cheat worse for them and others. I belive that the cheat has become much worse then before. Better features was existing before like Accuracy boost which was actually good. A lot of features that was really good are gone and many useless features were added. I'm simply not buying it because aa is worse and the ragebot is worse.
Either your cfg is good for small okay cheats or its ass and when you peek some cheat with insane auto wall shoots your toes and you are already killed before even peeking fully,

Reactions: legendbr

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
Funny thing is nothing changed when talking about anti-aim. Please show us examples of what your specifically talking about when relating towards ragebot. The cheat has changed a lot regarding ragebot but really, it is only better. Accuracy boost is better being dynamic and also for consistency sake Features that were removed can be made back minus accuracy boost and you should take a look over at the scripting section.

Ryanlawrence742

Funny thing is nothing changed when talking about anti-aim. Please show us examples of what your specifically talking about when relating towards ragebot. The cheat has changed a lot regarding ragebot but really, it is only better. Accuracy boost is better being dynamic and also for consistency sake Features that were removed can be made back minus accuracy boost and you should take a look over at the scripting section.
duck signature when?

Foxoo

tbh the only things I find bad about the cheat is its resolver and the aa but you can fix the aa with java scripts.
I do agree with a lot of things you said tho like you will get killed before peeking fully but that happens with all cheats and i agree with the add of useless features but I would buy the cheat again because I believe that eventually, the devs will listen to suggestions of members saying make the resolver better ect .

Reactions: Ryanlawrence742

trickykaden

tbh the only things I find bad about the cheat is its resolver and the aa but you can fix the aa with java scripts.
I do agree with a lot of things you said tho like you will get killed before peeking fully but that happens with all cheats and i agree with the add of useless features but I would buy the cheat again because I believe that eventually, the devs will listen to suggestions of members saying make the resolver better ect .
Fair, the only issue that I have had is with the resolver a bit. But I also know my config isn't the best.

Ryanlawrence742

finally a 100k uid that has a brain

ducko

Honestly I'm not buying this cheat again.
retarded idiots who cant configure made the cheat worse for them and others. I belive that the cheat has become much worse then before. Better features was existing before like Accuracy boost which was actually good. A lot of features that was really good are gone and many useless features were added. I'm simply not buying it because aa is worse and the ragebot is worse.
Either your cfg is good for small okay cheats or its ass and when you peek some cheat with insane auto wall shoots your toes and you are already killed before even peeking fully,
Accuracy boost was awful so im happy they removed it. but the aa I agree with is fucking shit nigga butthole

Vladosky

learn to play and u wont get hs ever newfag
Honestly, this. Only times I've been hs is when there's a vulnerability like onshot or people peek while I'm freestanding and it happens to be in the open
Cheat's built for Desync and they've made it easy to use. Anyone who can't cfg or use ot and complains is just bad. also lol @ him saying "hvhing since 2k14"

Reactions: Rias

Toby

Early adopter
Quite bad feedback you got there. In my opinion, the cheat is great but has issues which shouldn't be a surprise. If you're buying a cheat expecting it to work perfectly for YOU and have updates YOU would love then simply don't buy a cheat. Cheats cant be perfect. Also, them removing accuracy boost was a good thing, it being dynamic works better in most situations. Also, the anti-aim isn't to bad bud sure its a bit lacking, also the ragebot is quite fine but the resolver has some issues but that's most likely being worked on and you cant expect such to be updated instantly.

Rias

So you call me a newfag. I've been hvhing since 2k14. The cheat is literally shit. If you have no scripts the aa is ass

Edit: II've also bought subs 3 times
well then ur dogshit at the game aa is fine there isn't much u can improve