Honest feedback after 22 days...

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

kden

Banned
Hit chance, minimum damage, selected hitboxes and multipointed hitboxes, safe point preference, body aim preference and auto stop settings are all relevant.
Why bother using static multipoint when you can use dynamic and the cheat will adjust the point scale according to the current scenario?
Stop talking about pointscales when they are getting ignored no matter what value they are set to. If you have an iq above 50 you obviously know which hitboes to put on and then you can just throw 25 min damage and 60hc on.

nicole

Stop talking about pointscales when they are getting ignored no matter what value they are set to. If you have an iq above 50 you obviously know which hitboes to put on and then you can just throw 25 min damage and 60hc on.
Head point scale isn't ignored, only body is. And body isn't ignored fully. If you set body to anything other than 100 (except for dynamic), it'll be forced to 100.

kden

Banned
You're basically telling me that the cheat has limited optimization and that it's not a config/playstyle issue but more a cheat issue.

kden

Banned
The cheat is based on being easy to configurate for new players hence there is limited optimization for what you can and can not do.

Skykit

Here are some quick tips to improving your OTV4 Experience:

Force Safepoint after missing. If you miss more than you'd like, forcing safepoint tells the resolver to aim for safe overlap points between the desync and real hit box.

Try different multipoint settings. Sometimes different multipoint scales work better for different weapons and scenarios. I find personally 55-60 for head and 60-70 for body work best for me. But that's for my play style.

Check your connection to the server. Ping can affect performance of any cheat since Desync, Fakelag, Double Tap and Hide shots are all packet/tick based exploits. Having high ping can also mess with the resolver since you can't really see where the player is in real time anymore. The higher the ping, the longer the delay between actions. In the case of a resolver milliseconds can mean the difference between win or lose.

Check your FPS. If your computer isn't capable, it may have a hard time doing the necessary calculations for prediction or even running the cheat itself.

I'd say give the cheat more than a month before saying "Bad Cheat" as in all honesty you could just be going through a rough patch in terms of Config, Play Style or just bad luck. If problems continue to persist no matter what, then perhaps file a support ticket and provide them with clips of what's happening. As well as a SS or two of your current config.

With all that said and done. I really don't have a problem with OTV4 and it really performs quite well in most scenarios. More than happy to answer any questions that you may have if I can. My response may be a little delayed as I'm quite busy.

N1tr0

Ok so i saw this video

I thought its "fake" so i bought it this month when new updates came..... ITS NOT CFG ISSUE its issue in code, cause when i tried resolver w my friend.... it fucking start shooting 10meteres away from him.... if this is cfg issue my cfg on auto when we test how it performs in only head i used scar - 65% Hitchance 24 min dmg. only head..... started shooting away... i guess there was a ghost or idk..... next time i tried scout - hp+1 only head 79%hitchance - i didnt move... it shooted like 30 times.... it stopped shooting.... my console was filled by onetap missed due to spread. I would like to see how its good for resolver... but if u have good .js and you gonna e peek DT them.... u die only on 70%.....

I am quiting onetap cause i would better use cracked shit or upcoming lw v4...

Onetap isnt worth 20eur... but like 12 eur at all.... i tried interium against ot and i won 16-7 90% headshots (i was on 1w like 3 times) ... if he was using bad cfg... he missed me into BAIM !!! almost every single time.... Official missing media incoming....
ja som si myslel ze pouzivas otc :D

arcadex

it fucking start shooting 10meteres away from him.... if this is cfg issue my cfg on auto when we test how it performs in only head i used scar - 65% Hitchance 24 min dmg. only head..... started shooting away... i guess there was a ghost or idk..... next time i tried scout - hp+1 only head 79%hitchance - i didnt move... it shooted like 30 times.... it stopped shooting.... my console was filled by onetap missed due to spread. I would like to see how its good for resolver... but if u have good .js and you gonna e peek DT them.... u die only on 70%.....

Reactions: F3nn

Catzy

Sad thing is even with all the updates, its still shit. All these new fags saying cfg issue bc they play on a server for retards. Anyone will know that the autowall is dog. And the resolver is getting what looks like fake updates at this point. Just hopeing with these feedbacks they will do something about the autowall and resolver, and quit adding useless shit.

Reactions: mongomax

n1qakilah

Sad thing is even with all the updates, its still shit. All these new fags saying cfg issue bc they play on a server for retards. Anyone will know that the autowall is dog. And the resolver is getting what looks like fake updates at this point. Just hopeing with these feedbacks they will do something about the autowall and resolver, and quit adding useless shit.
i like how people who have no clue how cheats work talking about resolver and autowall and blames onetap on every dead

rk246

what does that have to do with it
Nothing. Just pointing out that people like to shit on this cheat all the time despite it being the best public option out there. All i meant to say with that comment was that if you hate it so much, just use aimware or some crack and stop crying on forums all the time.

Nothing. Just pointing out that people like to shit on this cheat all the time despite it being the best public option out there. All i meant to say with that comment was that if you hate it so much, just use aimware or some crack and stop crying on forums all the time.
yes we do because they use the same brut resolver and it isnt as good as it could be and dumps

Ok so i saw this video

I thought its "fake" so i bought it this month when new updates came..... ITS NOT CFG ISSUE its issue in code, cause when i tried resolver w my friend.... it fucking start shooting 10meteres away from him.... if this is cfg issue my cfg on auto when we test how it performs in only head i used scar - 65% Hitchance 24 min dmg. only head..... started shooting away... i guess there was a ghost or idk..... next time i tried scout - hp+1 only head 79%hitchance - i didnt move... it shooted like 30 times.... it stopped shooting.... my console was filled by onetap missed due to spread. I would like to see how its good for resolver... but if u have good .js and you gonna e peek DT them.... u die only on 70%.....

I am quiting onetap cause i would better use cracked shit or upcoming lw v4...

Onetap isnt worth 20eur... but like 12 eur at all.... i tried interium against ot and i won 16-7 90% headshots (i was on 1w like 3 times) ... if he was using bad cfg... he missed me into BAIM !!! almost every single time.... Official missing media incoming....
I have to agree with you cuz i had this cheat for a month and yeahh it's so bad (for everyone that will say that e.g. "ot on top" yeah onetap is on top... of the fucking trashcan)

Status
Not open for further replies.