Hi there,

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

danku157

Hi,

I'm new to this and just want to know if I buy the onetap, I'll be getting the preloaded cfg's or I've to buy the cfg's from somewhere else?

Please need advise on this before my first buy!

Regards!

keoperDAB

Hi,

I'm new to this and just want to know if I buy the onetap, I'll be getting the preloaded cfg's or I've to buy the cfg's from somewhere else?

Please need advise on this before my first buy!

Regards!
there are free config and paid config section
you can find one you like but if you are going to hvh, you probably need some budget for buying scripts

Reactions: danku157

keoperDAB

we can buy from this similar site? '' cfg's and scripts'' ?

are scripts and cfg's same?
onetap is not like neverlose that got their own market system so you have to buy from the seller themselves (shoppy etc)

scripts is some add-on for the cheat that can enhance some functions to more customizable (anti aim, visuals)

config is based on the cheat itself, configuring the weapons value, visuals, misc by using the functions that the cheat provided in the menu

Reactions: danku157

danku157

onetap is not like neverlose that got their own market system so you have to buy from the seller themselves (shoppy etc)

scripts is some add-on for the cheat that can enhance some functions to more customizable (anti aim, visuals)

config is based on the cheat itself, configuring the weapons value, visuals, misc by using the functions that the cheat provided in the menu
Got it, thank you for the help on this.

Reactions: keoperDAB