For the people who say onetap is bad

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Agree or disagree

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

normandy

jesus learn how to read
"resolver is broken", it isn't, <-- LOOK THERE IS A COMMA your misses are because of your config / spread also desync is hard to resolve every cheat misses sometimes
You're literally giving the 2 reasons on why I'm missing (one of which is totally false)

H4PPYCS

Early adopter
How is he brainless? He deconstructed ur point and you have nothing better to say?
If you read you see that I say that I say the resolver doesn't miss often, it's most likely to be your config or spread so what point is he breaking?

Yakezh

Since I've been using onetap for over a year now I decided to reply to all the stupid people on this forum calling it a "bad cheat"

"resolver is broken", it isn't, your misses are because of your config / spread also desync is hard to resolve every cheat misses sometimes
"cheat ignoring MIN DMG", it does not ignore the min dmg, if you miss/hit less than your min dmg it's likely because of spread or some loss issue
"cheat crashes so much", let's be honest the people that say this just have a potato PC

The cheat has had its ups and downs but after all there is no perfect cheat, onetap still performs better than every public cheat on the market I'm sure every Early Adopter can agree
AIt then explain why it just says "logging in" for a year then it doesn't work and i opened a ticket first many days ago and they marked it as resolved when it was not and then i opened it today and it got assigned to the admins and i have waited for 2 days and no response fucking nice.

Dafy

Early adopter
Since I've been using onetap for over a year now I decided to reply to all the stupid people on this forum calling it a "bad cheat"

"resolver is broken", it isn't, your misses are because of your config / spread also desync is hard to resolve every cheat misses sometimes
"cheat ignoring MIN DMG", it does not ignore the min dmg, if you miss/hit less than your min dmg it's likely because of spread or some loss issue
"cheat crashes so much", let's be honest the people that say this just have a potato PC

The cheat has had its ups and downs but after all there is no perfect cheat, onetap still performs better than every public cheat on the market I'm sure every Early Adopter can agree
hello i have early adopter tag, but i wouldnt say its the best on the market :) p.s ur meme

H4PPYCS

Early adopter
AIt then explain why it just says "logging in" for a year then it doesn't work and i opened a ticket first many days ago and they marked it as resolved when it was not and then i opened it today and it got assigned to the admins and i have waited for 2 days and no response fucking nice.
thats a loader issue that literally happens to no one else than u xd

joh

Still its not my fault eh?
If you're on a VPN, or have a slow internet connection/slow PC that'll affect the loader.

You're literally giving the 2 reasons on why I'm missing (one of which is totally false)
How can YOU be missing if you dont have a sub?

I almost never miss due to resolver (and if I do it'll bruteforce body and/or correct the resolve thanks to the person i'm shooting at's on-shot)

Some Desync can confuse resolvers. This happens to every cheat. I use an anti-aim that makes all cheats dump (head to be specific, they just often brute body) or just not shoot. It's not hard to make any cheat dump. All you have to do is know how to play and have a decent anti-aim.

If you're consistently missing it's one of three things:
1) Your config is not setup properly, causing spread misses and/or prediction misses.
2) You're playing with a decent config but the enemy has godmode. (There's an easy way to tell if this is happening, with rejected damage logs.)
3) Their anti-aim is good and the cheat thinks it has them resolved, when in reality it doesnt. (This can happen with any cheat, including the b1g pr1v4t3 sk33t ch34t)

For me all cheats act the same. Some have better features, ex: fatality's only really good feature is it's body aim double tap. Skeet's getting really good with doubletap. The current meta is, after all doubletap bodyaim.

Reactions: H4PPYCS

kitty

🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨
Staff member
Subscriber

you were previously told not to run network analyzers with the cheat, which you promptly went to do again thus resulted in you getting the same problem.
Still its not my fault eh?
Instead of waiting 2 days you could've just tried sending a followup in your ticket since we're always busy dealing with tickets eh?

H4PPYCS

Early adopter
If you're on a VPN, or have a slow internet connection/slow PC that'll affect the loader.

How can YOU be missing if you dont have a sub?

I almost never miss due to resolver (and if I do it'll bruteforce body and/or correct the resolve thanks to the person i'm shooting at's on-shot)

Some Desync can confuse resolvers. This happens to every cheat. I use an anti-aim that makes all cheats dump (head to be specific, they just often brute body) or just not shoot. It's not hard to make any cheat dump. All you have to do is know how to play and have a decent anti-aim.

If you're consistently missing it's one of three things:
1) Your config is not setup properly, causing spread misses and/or prediction misses.
2) You're playing with a decent config but the enemy has godmode. (There's an easy way to tell if this is happening, with rejected damage logs.)
3) Their anti-aim is good and the cheat thinks it has them resolved, when in reality it doesnt. (This can happen with any cheat, including the b1g pr1v4t3 sk33t ch34t)

For me all cheats act the same. Some have better features, ex: fatality's only really good feature is it's body aim double tap. Skeet's getting really good with doubletap. The current meta is, after all doubletap bodyaim.
Thank god, u have a brain haha

Actually onetap is the best cheat. Aimware cheats cheaply, but he can't beat onetap. Fatality, many times you can not use it, because he is often attacked, but the expensive price of skeet cannot match onetap. In fact, onetap is the best cheating method.

H4PPYCS

Early adopter
Actually onetap is the best cheat. Aimware cheats cheaply, but he can't beat onetap. Fatality, many times you can not use it, because he is often attacked, but the expensive price of skeet cannot match onetap. In fact, onetap is the best cheating method.
skeet is cheaper than onetap hahahaha

joh

Thank god, u have a brain haha
I mean, like you i've been around since V1 and sure i've had a few complaints here and there but they have all been solved within a few days of my complaint. OneTap has been nothing but good to me (sure I have a few bad days with it, but every cheat does that)

Status
Not open for further replies.