For the people who say onetap is bad

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Agree or disagree

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

H4PPYCS

Early adopter
Since I've been using onetap for over a year now I decided to reply to all the stupid people on this forum calling it a "bad cheat"

"resolver is broken", it isn't, your misses are because of your config / spread also desync is hard to resolve every cheat misses sometimes
"cheat ignoring MIN DMG", it does not ignore the min dmg, if you miss/hit less than your min dmg it's likely because of spread or some loss issue
"cheat crashes so much", let's be honest the people that say this just have a potato PC

The cheat has had its ups and downs but after all there is no perfect cheat, onetap still performs better than every public cheat on the market I'm sure every Early Adopter can agree

Last edited:

Vanilla

"resolver is broken", it isn't if you know how to config you know its not broken"
- resolver performance doesn't variate between configs.

""cheat ignoring MIN DMG", it does not ignore the min dmg, if you miss/hit less than your min dmg it's likely because of spread or some loss issue"
yes , literally increase accuracy boost and this problem disappears.

"cheat crashes so much", let's be honest the people that say this just have a potato PC.
agreed, blacklist the Russian IP range.

also the "Early Adopter" tag is pretty much a disabled badge at this point so I wouldn't take what they say too seriously :cool:👍

H4PPYCS

Early adopter
"resolver is broken", it isn't if you know how to config you know its not broken"

""cheat ignoring MIN DMG", it does not ignore the min dmg, if you miss/hit less than your min dmg it's likely because of spread or some loss issue"

"cheat crashes so much", let's be honest the people that say this just have a potato PC.

also the "Early Adopter" tag is pretty much a disabled badge at this point so I wouldn't take what they say too seriously :cool:👍
Just saying it as they have been in the community longer than most

yeah I agree with most of this, however someone I play with often and uses the live version of v3 crashed 4 times in a single hvh game which just shouldn’t happen

Reactions: H4PPYCS

Tanko

Since I've been using onetap for over a year now I decided to reply to all the stupid people on this forum calling it a "bad cheat"

"resolver is broken", it isn't, your misses are because of your config / spread also desync is hard to resolve every cheat misses sometimes
"cheat ignoring MIN DMG", it does not ignore the min dmg, if you miss/hit less than your min dmg it's likely because of spread or some loss issue
"cheat crashes so much", let's be honest the people that say this just have a potato PC

The cheat has had its ups and downs but after all there is no perfect cheat, onetap still performs better than every public cheat on the market I'm sure every Early Adopter can agree
desync is hard to resolve. most newfag shit ive heard in my life

He isnt saying it variates between configs, hes saying the cheat isnt missing due to resolver. Missing due to hc, hs, bs, etc

normandy

My guy you can't config a resolver nor can it be affected by hitchance.

normandy

Ah yes because there isn't any video evidence of this cheat eating ass and only people whining about how shit it is

H4PPYCS

Early adopter
Ah yes because there isn't any video evidence of this cheat eating ass and only people whining about how shit it is
You also don’t seem to know what a comma is, the resolver isn’t broken like I said after I said the misses are because of spread or a config issue. The reason why I state this is because all these russian kids do not know what spread is or what pointscale is or what hitchance is and then going on the forums saying it’s the resolver

nub2468

Banned

u cant config the fucking resolver so cheat missing is not a fucking config issue my guy!

H4PPYCS

Early adopter
u cant config the fucking resolver so cheat missing is not a fucking config issue my guy!
jesus learn how to read
"resolver is broken", it isn't, <-- LOOK THERE IS A COMMA your misses are because of your config / spread also desync is hard to resolve every cheat misses sometimes

nub2468

Banned
jesus learn how to read
"resolver is broken", it isn't, <-- LOOK THERE IS A COMMA your misses are because of your config / spread also desync is hard to resolve every cheat misses sometimes
misses for me mean maybe five times a day and not 5 times a round so yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.