For the people who say onetap is bad

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Agree or disagree

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

H4PPYCS

Early adopter
you were previously told not to run network analyzers with the cheat, which you promptly went to do again thus resulted in you getting the same problem.

Instead of waiting 2 days you could've just tried sending a followup in your ticket since we're always busy dealing with tickets eh?
I love how ur eating him alive

ChopSticks

"resolver is broken", it isn't if you know how to config you know its not broken"
- resolver performance doesn't variate between configs.

""cheat ignoring MIN DMG", it does not ignore the min dmg, if you miss/hit less than your min dmg it's likely because of spread or some loss issue"
yes , literally increase accuracy boost and this problem disappears.

"cheat crashes so much", let's be honest the people that say this just have a potato PC.
agreed, blacklist the Russian IP range.

also the "Early Adopter" tag is pretty much a disabled badge at this point so I wouldn't take what they say too seriously :cool:👍
Good work 👍

ChopSticks

If you read you see that I say that I say the resolver doesn't miss often, it's most likely to be your config or spread so what point is he breaking?
Resolver performance does not change due to a "config". Please don't misinform people. For a "early adopter" your a retard.

Niggative

Early adopter
Since I've been using onetap for over a year now I decided to reply to all the stupid people on this forum calling it a "bad cheat"

"resolver is broken", it isn't, your misses are because of your config / spread also desync is hard to resolve every cheat misses sometimes
"cheat ignoring MIN DMG", it does not ignore the min dmg, if you miss/hit less than your min dmg it's likely because of spread or some loss issue
"cheat crashes so much", let's be honest the people that say this just have a potato PC

The cheat has had its ups and downs but after all there is no perfect cheat, onetap still performs better than every public cheat on the market I'm sure every Early Adopter can agree
I promise that v1 OT was the best it will ever be. (because of fake angles getting 1'd) But still it performs better than most if not all cheats on the market in general.

Reactions: Quesadillaz
Status
Not open for further replies.