Fix the prediction and the auto stop

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Im so fucking tired of playing hvh and ot being able to shoot the person and not. Now, dont say cfg issue because as everyone knows this cheat is very very very bipolor. Some rounds itll not go for head once and just force baim, then other rounds itll only go for head when the person peeks a corner anmd it dumps it every single time. Its at the point where i turn head off on multipoint and hitbox and do better and it still ends up going for head. Please fix the rage bot, the community is annoyed and so am i.

Lemmudaboss

Im so fucking tired of playing hvh and ot being able to shoot the person and not. Now, dont say cfg issue because as everyone knows this cheat is very very very bipolor. Some rounds itll not go for head once and just force baim, then other rounds itll only go for head when the person peeks a corner anmd it dumps it every single time. Its at the point where i turn head off on multipoint and hitbox and do better and it still ends up going for head. Please fix the rage bot, the community is annoyed and so am i.
+1

Reactions: KirathGaming

trav

So clueless, all of you.... The cheat isnt flawless, but your knowledge of how cheats, servers, and the game itself works its almost non existent. You can fix most of these issues you have just by changing things in your config.

Reactions: cvlze

iris

So clueless, all of you.... The cheat isnt flawless, but your knowledge of how cheats, servers, and the game itself works its almost non existent. You can fix most of these issues you have just by changing things in your config.
so offer us insight on settings that make you unable to hit anyone from 5 meters cause you miss due to spread

huh

omw to change how autostop works so it fix 😲