fix revolver...

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
Revolver does shoot, you cannot doubletap with revolver due to the nature of how dting works.

Skoiz

I have never seen dt with revolver if you have please provide proof, it's just impossible with some weapons

Fluffyxd

that's not what dt peek does it doesn't make u shoot a bit faster
I didnt mean that the dt peek makes u shot a lil bit faster tho i meant the + as what else the dt helps with. For me on other cheats the dt makes me shoot a little bit faster first time i shoot but ye.

Zatop

Dude no disrespect but u have a 6k uid so its bound that u didn't know how this works. Next time ask ur friends or ask in a server, not make a god dang thread for this bs.

the revolver is shit, i would post a clip of literally dumping the whole mag into someone, but i wouldn't want to risk getting banned for undermining or anything of this sort, most of the times you run out of bullets before you can shoot anyways because it dumps the floor more than actually shoots, and when it actually shoots it delays the shot for long until the ragebot actually fires a shot.

the revolver is shit, i would post a clip of literally dumping the whole mag into someone, but i wouldn't want to risk getting banned for undermining or anything of this sort, most of the times you run out of bullets before you can shoot anyways because it dumps the floor more than actually shoots, and when it actually shoots it delays the shot for long until the ragebot actually fires a shot.
Fix ping and u wont shoot floor lol

trav

the hacks resolver right now is actually ahead of other providers. You shouldnt always blame the hack for missing, it can be your config or a play style issue. I dont see any major issues with the resolver right now but no hack is perfect.

wolf524

the hacks resolver right now is actually ahead of other providers. You shouldnt always blame the hack for missing, it can be your config or a play style issue. I dont see any major issues with the resolver right now but no hack is perfect.
he says ''reVolver'' not resolver...