Few suggestions for the upcoming update

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

PaulP

Banned
These are all API suggestions, that I feel would be a great addition.

To keep up with the times, add options to allow defensive exploit discharge.

A file system and https function for ease of use installing fonts and other necessary script data automatically.

The ability to set netvar prop m_flposeparameter, clientsided anims look so much better, not needed at all but visually appealing.
Local.OverridePoseParam was announced last may in Signals quick update log, not sure the extent to which this will be customizable, I would like the ability to has full control to all 19 poseparams

Added a rounding function to rectangles, would allow for much better visual customization.

Get desync side or invert state through the API, this would allow for much greater anti-aim customization in the long run by having yaw jitter using desync side like most other P2Cs rather than tickcount or animstate.

Add a force discharge function the the exploits section of the API, would allow for automatic exploit teleporting on visible targets.

Anti-aim suggestions

Would like to see a simplified layout with much better built in anti-aim customization

Currently having to use a script to simply change real / fake offset is wayyy outdated and isn't practical, especially not for those who aren't familiar with developing scripts.

Would like to see proper jitter methods added, offset is impractical.

Pushed

Subscriber
half of the stuff you're asking here either is already done, just needs the update to be rolled out or isn't possible yet due api limitations. Anything AA related you just said can be done w/ scripts so find one that you like lol, or make your own. The API documentation is there for a reason

ntrzr

@PaulP
1) Yes we have defensive doubletap and you can discharge to peek someone.
2) Highly limited but way better "File System" (A way to store data) will be in the update.
3) We might have an other way to resolve the font/other script necessities issue but HTTP (especially outside Onetap) won't be added.
4) Yes we have access to all the pose parameters and you are free to do as you wish.
5) Yes, Render.Arc is coming and due to heavy changes to the renderer, even built-in roundedrect may come.
6) Regarding the anti aim, yes, a more dev-friendly api for the anti aim should be coming.
7) I will suggest force discharge but no promises! You can still do it in a hacky way right now if you didn't know.
8) Anti aim suggestions => Don't worry :)

Reactions: sPeC and PaulP

PaulP

Banned
half of the stuff you're asking here either is already done, just needs the update to be rolled out or isn't possible yet due api limitations. Anything AA related you just said can be done w/ scripts so find one that you like lol, or make your own. The API documentation is there for a reason
The antiaim is highly limited in customization with the current API. Only reason I haven't considered making anything. Also, happy to hear that a majority of the things are added/finished already. Thats why I also made so many API suggestions, those are much more important to me.