Emissive Lights

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

duk

🦆 quacked out 🦆
Subscriber
Early adopter
I believe dlights typically make your FPS drop a TON unless a new way to do them has been found

reub

I believe dlights typically make your FPS drop a TON unless a new way to do them has been found
i have used pastes and didn't have fps issues (back in 2017, also there are cheats with scripting languages that have dlights). Besides its' an optional feature.

BESIDES it's a delight
(llama could add it fairly quick)

reub

mhm but when spawning them previously (from my personal testing atleast) there were some FPS issues. Alot of 2k16 cheats had them and ended up removing cuz nobody seemed to find an optimal way to do it. I might be wrong about current csgo but yeah
hmmm

shoulders

The only one I know of is paid, super inaccurate & very resource intensive. I don't see why this can't just be built into the cheat, I know edeen made a post addressing why it hasn't been added yet a while ago but if his post is to be believed I'm confused as to why coming up with a unique design is taking so long
whats ur discord i can send you one thats p good and doesnt tank fps

reub

still there are more important things for the cheat than dynamic lights

cough nade warning cough
on that topic we could also have more chams materials, a quick / auto peek that pulls you back when you stop pressing the movement keys, maybe diferent fakelag modes (i miss the alternative) although doable with javascripts, a better apu that allows people to do for example DYNAMIC LIGHTS... maybe more but i cant remember

reub

always needed that cause running away from badly thrown nades is dumb

2021 and onetap still doesnt have nade warning
u can see the animation and on the esp the nade goes away (not saying that they shouldn't add it ).