Emissive Lights

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

reub

Add dynamic lights for the love of god.

edit:
changed thread name

Last edited:

skarta

theres a js
The only one I know of is paid, super inaccurate & very resource intensive. I don't see why this can't just be built into the cheat, I know edeen made a post addressing why it hasn't been added yet a while ago but if his post is to be believed I'm confused as to why coming up with a unique design is taking so long

Reactions: Matiselxd

Something

The only one I know of is paid, super inaccurate & very resource intensive. I don't see why this can't just be built into the cheat, I know edeen made a post addressing why it hasn't been added yet a while ago but if his post is to be believed I'm confused as to why coming up with a unique design is taking so long
apparently the function is reserved for gamesense

skarta

apparently the function is reserved for gamesense
I suppose so, edeen's post detailing that the only reason it hadn't been released was because they couldn't find an original design would be months old now & in the post iirc he said the feature had already been in alpha for months so...

reub

I suppose so, edeen's post detailing that the only reason it hadn't been released was because they couldn't find an original design would be months old now & in the post iirc he said the feature had already been in alpha for months so...
true but dynamic lights ok?

Something

so anyway thats weird that they cant make their own design, i literally can think of some of them in my head in seconds and they cant for months?

Reactions: skarta

Something

dicklight
no dlight literally stands for dynamic light but i saw most of people calling it dlight instead of full name
its that enemy player model emits light

heres a description from lc which had the feature for years
"Much like a flashlight, this feature lights up players model in the darkest locations, making them easier to see."

reub

no dlight literally stands for dynamic light but i saw most of people calling it dlight instead of full name

"Much like a flashlight, this feature lights up players model in the darkest locations, making them easier to see."
DYNAMIC LIGHTS YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

L4wless174

Early adopter

'enemy player model emits light' there's nothing dynamic about that just call it player model light or literal glow