Does onetap have OBS Proof?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

senseful

TITLE - This is basically the deciding factor if I wanna buy the cheat or not, I didn't see it in the features tab, but I'll ask just in case.

kikato

Hi !
Onetap.com doesn't have any anti-obs feature at the moment.
If you have any other questions feel free to ask !
Kikato

dryfuckgoat

legit CHEATING.
if you're gonna try to stream/make videos
while pretending to be legit with anti-obs
you're actually a scumbag.
+ your silver 1 ass would still look at enemies thru the walls.
I think you are stupid man scumbag its no difference cuz you still use cheats lmao whats the point trying to be legit in mm then scumbag

MrDansku

I think you are stupid man scumbag its no difference cuz you still use cheats lmao whats the point trying to be legit in mm then scumbag
OK minecraft profile picture, no sub, gay name.
+ the point of trying to be legit in mm
is not getting banned and ranking up.

dryfuckgoat

OK minecraft profile picture, no sub, gay name.
+ the point of trying to be legit in mm
is not getting banned and ranking up.
i think you are missing a point its the same fucking reason like if you use obs proof and make vids so what u are hiding that u use cheats right you are hiding that you use cheats to the rest of the ppl you have on the team on mm

Faithwat

i think you are missing a point its the same fucking reason like if you use obs proof and make vids so what u are hiding that u use cheats right you are hiding that you use cheats to the rest of the ppl you have on the team on mm
Dude... Onetap is a rage cheat ok. At the start of the game you want to be legit and not fucking shoot people thru the wall... however if someone else toggles then you toggle. If you wanna make vids go use fanta or smth not a hvh cheat.

dryfuckgoat

Dude... Onetap is a rage cheat ok. At the start of the game you want to be legit and not fucking shoot people thru the wall... however if someone else toggles then you toggle. If you wanna make vids go use fanta or smth not a hvh cheat.
i fucking never said i dont cheat in mm i do that a shit ton why would you even use rage in mm

dryfuckgoat

so this is a hvh cheat cuz it has rage bot and aa so is lethality a hvh cheat ???? no this is mostly made for hvh you mean right

Faithwat

so this is a hvh cheat cuz it has rage bot and aa so is lethality a hvh cheat ???? no this is mostly made for hvh you mean right
Dude don't quote me dude... this cheat is made for hvh ok, the rage bot is built for hvh purposes, infact almost all cheats have ragebots just onetap is more well developed as its mean't for HVH and doesn't need an anti-obs.

dryfuckgoat

Dude don't quote me dude... this cheat is made for hvh ok, the rage bot is built for hvh purposes, infact almost all cheats have ragebots just onetap is more well developed as its mean't for HVH and doesn't need an anti-obs.
Never said it needs anti obs but yes this cheat is made more for hvh than legit bc ppl buy this to hvh but ppl also use it for legit