Disconnected by VAC.

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

kungfu586

I got onetap a few days ago, but now every time I join a game it says "Disconnected by VAC".
Every time I verify game files the cheat works for about 30 minutes - 1 hour then repeats.
Other then that issue I love this cheat.

Marpious1

I got onetap a few days ago, but now every time I join a game it says "Disconnected by VAC".
Every time I verify game files the cheat works for about 30 minutes - 1 hour then repeats.
Other then that issue I love this cheat.
i dont think its an issue with the cheat when u rage in casual or anything thats not comp u get disconneted by vac

i dont think its an issue with the cheat when u rage in casual or anything thats not comp u get disconneted by vac
+1 if you're raging in casual or anything you might get "flagged", you could enable aimstep to prevent that issue (obv it won't work if you're loaded with your hvh config), else I guess you're not injecting with -insecure set in loader & you're not running some sort of program that messes with csgo like 3rd party injectors :)

short: aimstep should stop causing vac authentication errors tho

+1 if you're raging in casual or anything you might get "flagged", you could enable aimstep to prevent that issue (obv it won't work if you're loaded with your hvh config), else I guess you're not injecting with -insecure set in loader & you're not running some sort of program that messes with csgo like 3rd party injectors :)

short: aimstep should stop causing vac authentication errors tho
can u teach me how to turn on aimstep