difference between onetap.su and onetap.su v2

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
This might be a stupid questions, but I just want to make sure that there's only v2 now. I see onetap referenced all the time in the threads, yet there's the v2 in the news sections, are they the same? Also, how do I buy v2 (there's only the 20 upgrade account option in store for me)? thanks!

AboAL3z712

Early adopter
what do you think ?
A lot of another cheat providers did that due to upgrade their cheats to be better and more appealing
I would recommend onetap more than any other cheat provider , even the private ones

Jfire

Hey destroyer. I'm not staff but I think I can answer your question. Onetap has been updated to v2. So when you buy the cheat then you will have access to v2 (the current version) and any future updates that may come along as long as you have an active subscription. If you need further clarification you can message me. Have a great day!

Reactions: destroyerv2
Hey destroyer. I'm not staff but I think I can answer your question. Onetap has been updated to v2. So when you buy the cheat then you will have access to v2 (the current version) and any future updates that may come along as long as you have an active subscription. If you need further clarification you can message me. Have a great day!
thanks, that was what i was looking for essentially i'm terrible at wording. last thing, is the upgrade account in store what I need to buy to get the cheat?

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
thanks, that was what i was looking for essentially i'm terrible at wording. last thing, is the upgrade account in store what I need to buy to get the cheat?
You need 20 euros, a paypal, bitcoin, or credit / debit card to purchase the hack.

Reactions: Jfire